PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Settings??

Imperisum
20-02-2017, 00:17
I have tried literally every preset online and nothing is working me. I just got the game yesterday and was doing good and won the Kart 1 Championship and then I had to drive an actual car and the controls were soooo bad. What should I do? I'm looking for something that won't make me spin out after every god damn turn.

Mahjik
20-02-2017, 04:01
Try here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?49979-*****XBOX-ONE-HANDLING-CONTROLLER-SETTINGS*****

Imperisum
20-02-2017, 05:59
Tried that one already. Makes me oversteer on literally every corner, even with me braking properly and stuff. Another thing, I don't use traction control or anything, I love the original hard feel of the game.

Mowzer
20-02-2017, 09:33
When I first started playing this game i found it really hard compared to Forza etc but with practice i got better you will learn to handle it ;). Also try looking in the Garage section for tunes these can help too:).

breyzipp
21-02-2017, 10:13
Check out moneyman300 his video on YouTube

speedmeister
10-03-2017, 13:26
I have tried literally every preset online and nothing is working me. I just got the game yesterday and was doing good and won the Kart 1 Championship and then I had to drive an actual car and the controls were soooo bad. What should I do? I'm looking for something that won't make me spin out after every god damn turn.

They have improved the pad control so much in this game - wish we would have zero frame hiccups and tearing with another patch.

Back on-topic, after experimenting generously with a variety of settings here are three of my fav that should work great if you're willing to put in the time. (Note: a number of cars are tuned for oversteer by default; always check your tunes and try out different steering ratio settings)

Best pad setup for steering speed and accuracy:

Steering deadzone: 10
Steering sensitivity: 30
Throttle sensitivity: 15
Brake sensitivity: 15
Speed sensitivity: 40
Controller filtering: 22

Good setup for smooth and controlled precision driving:

Steering deadzone: 5
Steering sensitivity: 10
Speed sensitivity: 50
Controller filtering: 40

Semi-drift setup – reasonably quick steering/countersteering:

Steering deadzone: 8-12
Steering sensitivity: 40
Speed sensitivity: 35
Controller filtering: 55

In any case, your throttle/brake deadzones will be at zero.

Loizuwer
12-07-2017, 03:13
Check out moneyman300 his video on YouTube