PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the Sauber Mercedes C9 car?

gvnptt
20-02-2017, 22:43
Hi all,

Fairly new to project cars so bear with me.

I had a go in the Sauber Mercedes C9 for a few races in an online lobby and loved it, so I thought I'd have a blast round some tracks by myself, but I can't seem to find it when looking in Free Practise or Time Trial? :confused:

Could someone point me in the direction of where I can find it? Or is it a DLC thing?

Hope I've put this in the right place.

Cheers!

Mahjik
20-02-2017, 22:49
It's part of the Limited Edition upgrade.

RacingAtHome
20-02-2017, 22:50
Limited edition pack. Not too much money. In fairness, each of them aren't.

DAMMIT I GOT NINJA'D!

hkraft300
20-02-2017, 23:29
It should already be in GOTY edition.

honespc
21-02-2017, 06:17
I make use of this thread to also ask where's the Mustang Boss gt4. I have all DLC but the american one (corvette gt3 etc but the car isn't part of it), and don't see it

breyzipp
21-02-2017, 06:32
If you browse via freeplay it's under the S from Sauber.
If you browse via my garage it's under the M from Mercedes-Benz.

... yeah :confused:

breyzipp
21-02-2017, 06:37
I make use of this thread to also ask where's the Mustang Boss gt4. I have all DLC but the american one (corvette gt3 etc but the car isn't part of it), and don't see it

Not sure if you are on XBox but to make sure that all DLC are installed press the menu button on the Project CARS icon, then click manage game and then check if there is anything left to be installed. Sometimes when you install DLC from the store you still need to install it from here too. That Ford Mustang is part of the Old vs New DLC if I'm not mistaken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWjUanSILI

honespc
21-02-2017, 06:47
Not sure if you are on XBox but to make sure that all DLC are installed press the menu button on the Project CARS icon, then click manage game and then check if there is anything left to be installed. Sometimes when you install DLC from the store you still need to install it from here too. That Ford Mustang is part of the Old vs New DLC if I'm not mistaken.
Nope, I have the old vs new dlc and the Mustang Boss GT4 isn't there

PC version here

breyzipp
21-02-2017, 07:08
Nope, I have the old vs new dlc and the Mustang Boss GT4 isn't there

PC version here

Maybe it races under the GT4 category but the car is just the plain Mustang GT. Check the trailer above.

honespc
21-02-2017, 07:27
sorry my fault it was indeed there