PDA

View Full Version : pcars 2 triple screen stretched image.

ShimonART
16-03-2017, 07:58
skip to 19:55
as you can see in the video the image looks stretched again like in the first game. you claim 12k but then again what about proper screen adjustment? its very vague and there is no info about that. if any dev or user that played pcars 2 can confirm that in fact there are adjustments for triple screen like in Rfactor 2 and AC, it will be very appreciated.
i just dont want to pay money for somthing that i cant use, thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxqfLXtopoQ&t=1637s

Sankyo
16-03-2017, 10:30
as you can see in the video the image looks stretched again like in the first game. you claim 12k but then again what about proper screen adjustment? its very vague and there is no info about that. if any dev or user that played pcars 2 can confirm that in fact there are adjustments for triple screen like in Rfactor 2 and AC, it will be very appreciated.

pCARS2 will have proper triple-screen support. Not sure if Rene already had that code in his build and that the video just gives a wrong impression, or that he wasn't running the proper build.

breyzipp
16-03-2017, 18:53

Unless you look at a +/- 90 degree angle at a screen you really cannot properly judge if an image is stretched or not.

konnos
16-03-2017, 20:58
Yes it is stretched. Watch the video again and look at the time when he takes the right wide corner and he leaves the snowy mountain to his left. The mountain is stretched to his left screen clearly. Lets hope support for triples is not implemented yet and is being worked on because the people waiting to pounce on pcars2 weaknesses willbe all over this like hyenas.

honespc
17-03-2017, 12:52
Indeed it is streched, again

konnos
17-03-2017, 16:01
Don't quote me, but I am pretty sure I read on the gtplanet forum that they are still working on implementing the three screen support. It might not be for a few months before they might put the change in their build. I refuse to believe that PCARS2 will not have proper 3screen support after all the criticism and the time they had to re-work it. So don't be disappointed just yet.

Sankyo
17-03-2017, 19:01
I refuse to believe that PCARS2 will not have proper 3screen support after all the criticism and the time they had to re-work it.

Um, what part of

pCARS2 will have proper triple-screen support.

was unclear for you? :D

konnos
17-03-2017, 20:10
That s not what I said :) i said i fully believe that it will. Maybe the wording was a bit weird.

Ryzza5
18-03-2017, 04:22
double-negative strikes again! :)

Juhu_0815
15-06-2017, 09:38
Hi,

will Nvidia Surround still be required for triples with PCars2 or is PCars2 managing the triples itself?

Mahjik
15-06-2017, 14:05
Hi,

will Nvidia Surround still be required for triples with PCars2 or is PCars2 managing the triples itself?

The details haven't been announced yet by SMS, but they have announced that triple screen individual rendering is in process.

Juhu_0815
15-06-2017, 15:42
This are good news!