PDA

View Full Version : Car setup assistance?

vbowers
22-03-2017, 19:42
I thought that some time ago, I saw a pCars app that would monitor you in-app, analyze your driving, and make car setup suggestions based on the track and your driving style. I've now spent some time with pCars and can see where I would benefit from this analysis, but can no longer find anything on an app like this. Can anyone point me in the right direction or was I high when I thought I read about this app?

FYI, I am a PC user and would like to run the app on my Surface Pro instead of my gaming PC, although that is not essential. I just think it would be nice to have the Surface Pro available for running auxiliary apps like Crew Chief or a dashboard app live during sessions.

Thanks!

hkraft300
23-03-2017, 06:39
Don't think there's any app to give setup suggestions.
There's the acclaimed Crew chief, which is for on-track support while you're racing.
There's vrhive which is a combined dashboard/data display and telemetry data logger.

khems17
23-03-2017, 11:03
This would possibly be the best app ever created.

MikeyTT
11-04-2017, 16:59
I should probably keep quiet and promote my app (vrHive) really, but in the spirit of the community ;) I think you're talking about POCK: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36328-POCK-Race-Trainer-for-pCARS-(PC-PS4-XBOX1)

It does some things similar to vrHive, but in a different way. It also does a lot more from the perspective of capturing position data from all people racing in the event, which I don't.