PDA

View Full Version : 24 hrs race crashing ALL the time

stalex
30-03-2017, 14:16
This is ridiculous as I attempt for the "a day in the life" trophy.

I select the 24 hours LeMans race and after from 3 to the maximum of 40 minutes it crashes. I don't know what to do. I deleted the game and reinstalled but it didn't help. I get the CE-34878-0 error all the time.

Roger Prynne
30-03-2017, 17:52
Have you followed any of the instructions/help about solving this issue?

For example..... https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/PlayStation-Error-Code-CE-34878-0

stalex
30-03-2017, 20:13
All the software is updated, PlayStation camera is not present, the original hard disk is inside and was never moved and I have no opportunity to back up my data in order to initialize the system and I don't want to download 300GB+ of data. Anything else I can do?

gotdirt410sprintcar
30-03-2017, 23:29
Delete some cloud saves that you dont need as long you keep the lasted save one. That could help i think i read something about that ps4 should run smoother. I have done it before the system run better help my laggy menu screen

stalex
31-03-2017, 06:43
Hmm, interesting, thank you. At the moment it's running for 10 hours now (greatly unexpected) but my AI driver got disqualified *facepalm* I guess I need to restart now...

Edit: I deleted all cloud and local saves except for the main save (all ghost records). So I restarted the race and wonder what? The game crashed. Restarted the game and the race again and after 5 minutes it crashed. F**K!

MiZtErNiCe
31-03-2017, 10:22
this stupid trophy should not be on the ps4 version, nobody on my friends list has done it without the game crashing, or when it first came out the ps4's were overheating to the point it would go into safe mode. PS4 are not designed to run for 24hours straight using 99% of the cpu power, which is what project fail uses

Fanapryde
31-03-2017, 12:39
this stupid trophy should not be on the ps4 version, nobody on my friends list has done it without the game crashing, or when it first came out the ps4's were overheating to the point it would go into safe mode. PS4 are not designed to run for 24hours straight using 99% of the cpu power, which is what project fail uses

I received the trophy on PS4 and afterwards again on PC without issues though... (I could add that pCars was the only game on my PS4).

stalex
31-03-2017, 14:00
Crashed after 5 hrs 40 minutes :mad: I'll try again later... It's easy to calculate, also, how much energy was wasted in the world by all the players who got this trophy. I hope no other developer in the world will make such a frustrating and energy wasting trophy again!

Fanapryde
31-03-2017, 14:16
Crashed after 5 hrs 40 minutes :mad: I'll try again later... It's easy to calculate, also, how much energy was wasted in the world by all the players who got this trophy. I hope no other developer in the world will make such a frustrating and energy wasting trophy again!
Nobody is forcing you to get the trophy, right ?
It can be earned only once (per platform), but I finished the 24/25 hr races several times and none of these felt like wasted time to me.

gotdirt410sprintcar
31-03-2017, 20:28
I had blacklight disturbance i read this game could crash othere games i had it battlefield was crashing all the time. Come across about that game delete it everything got better it was a free game so look at your screen savers delete them if you don't use them etc. Hope you get it. Rent a ps4 for 24 hours install everything to see then you may wreck at the end but you noticed it was working so now you have to rent it again just for a trophy on a Tv screen lol

But it mite work

stalex
01-04-2017, 23:29
I deleted a couple of games but I doubt this resolved my issue, what I did was the following: instead of doing a 24 hours race in career mode I did it as a quick race. Choosed the shortest track, 1 opponent only (which ran out of fuel lol) and got this stupid trophy on my first try.

gotdirt410sprintcar
02-04-2017, 11:31
Not as fun the other way wounder if can do the time or laps in quick race or solo probably will work glad you got it lol.