PDA

View Full Version : GT3 question

PatrickRosa
02-04-2017, 14:55
Hi folks...
If i use some GT3 car, without traction control and ABS (TCS and ABS off), the AI will use it nevertheless?
:confused::confused::confused:

Thank you for all help!

hkraft300
02-04-2017, 22:36
Yes.
But it doesn't matter, does it?
If the AI are too fast, reduce your difficulty. If they are too slow, increase it.

PatrickRosa
03-04-2017, 13:09
The problem isn't AI too fast or slow, i found a dificult that match my proficiency very well... but i just want to race with same characteristics.

There was a topic here that has the TCS and ABS information for all cars, do you know where it is? I can't find anymore
Thank you for your help my friend!
:cool:

Patrick

bradleyland
03-04-2017, 13:20
The problem isn't AI too fast or slow, i found a dificult that match my proficiency very well... but i just want to race with same characteristics.

It's important to understand that the AI do not use the same physics as the player's car. AI difficulty scales lap times so that the player can find a competitive level. I can't recall if it affects the number of "mistakes" that the AI make, but the key thing to keep in mind is that, as in many games, the AI are an illusion. The AI code in the game doesn't fully replicate a driver, it simply tries to replicate the on-track behavior of a driver.

The reason for this is that the hardware in most computers (and especially consoles) does not have nearly enough computing power to calculate the full physics, plus simulate a full AI for each computer opponent.

There was a topic here that has the TCS and ABS information for all cars, do you know where it is? I can't find anymore

Patrick

No need for a list. You can set driver aids to "real", and the game will automatically disable ABS / TC for cars where it would not normally be available.

Roger Prynne
03-04-2017, 14:11

Patrick

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?44494-List-of-the-cars-with-their-electronic-assists

PatrickRosa
26-04-2017, 18:08
So helpfull those informations!
Thank you all!