PDA

View Full Version : WEC Confirmed???

Stewy32
07-04-2017, 08:23
Hi guys, I've already said I think that this is going to be the Official game of the World Endurance Championship and I have 3 new pieces of evidence

1) We have had a WEC pre season test, prologue, Round 1 and Round 2 Community Events confirmed.

2 ) Fuji and COTA have been added.Both are WEC venues.We now have 6/9 venues.

3) All the major LMP1 manafacturers (and Rebellion via ORECA) are either in the game or in Project CARS. Same for GTE and then we have had ORECA, Dallara and Cadillac in the original to make LMP2 up.

What do you think of my theory?

Bealdor
07-04-2017, 08:56
What do you think of my theory?

I'd really want this to be true but life has told me too many times that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is...

khems17
07-04-2017, 11:06
If all this does end up happening, they can take all of my money.

Cholton82
07-04-2017, 12:06
If this is true I will live stream globally me in my rig doing the 6hrs of Silverstone in my wife's knickers and bra !!!

Stewy32
07-04-2017, 12:52
If this is true I will live stream globally me in my rig doing the 6hrs of Silverstone in my wife's knickers and bra !!!
Will be keeping an eye out come later this year then.

Rambo_Commando
07-04-2017, 13:28
Will be keeping an eye out come later this year then.

You don't have to wait Stewy, the Internet has tons of pictures like that. Lol

hkraft300
07-04-2017, 14:31
It's the official Indy game, no?
It may as well be the official wec title.
I'm sure the ACO and imsa guys won't say no if they got a look at pc2
Don't care for it being official if it means more money in SMS purse. 6/9 wec tracks confirmed, bunch of LMP and gt cars... we already getting it :p

OddTimer
07-04-2017, 14:35
Don't care for it being official if it means more money in SMS purse. 6/9 wec tracks confirmed, bunch of LMP and gt cars... we already getting it :p

I think I remember Ian saying not to expect fully licence Indy experience? Car will be there and some tracks but I think that's it!

hkraft300
07-04-2017, 14:53
I like running the Dallara on gp tracks anyway. Don't care much for turning slightly left only ;)

Leper Messiah
07-04-2017, 15:05
I's be all over a full on WEC experience like flies on doo doo!

Scuderia Paul
07-04-2017, 18:52
I wouldn't go so far as to call it evidence that WEC is confirmed but things may give you hope.

I can only wish this will happen as the FIA WEC is my favourite series by a huge way. Unless we get confirmation I will expect nothing along these lines. SMS get me the TS050 please!

Azure Flare
07-04-2017, 23:25
How badly do you want your bubble burst?

Cheesenium
08-04-2017, 01:37
How badly do you want your bubble burst?

Probably really badly...

Alan Dallas
10-04-2017, 15:29

I think I remember Ian saying not to expect fully licence Indy experience? Car will be there and some tracks but I think that's it!

Andy T. said during the recent PCGamer Magazine conference thing that PC2 is the Official Race Sim of IndyCar... so there's that. It was when he was talking about Licensing during his slide show presentation. No mention of WEC license however.