PDA

View Full Version : PCars doesn't go through the sessions in single race

Marcoliverpool
22-04-2017, 18:59
Hello,

I've tried to do a single race on BRNO with the BMW Z4 GT3. After Training Session was finished I clicked on the button to go to the next session (Qual.) and PCars doesn't go to the Qualification properly - I stood in the garage but the remaining time doesn't start running from 30 back to 0 - after choosing 'Restart Session' everthing works fine....

After Qualification the track with the starting line was shown, but with no cars on it - I tried to change the view but it allways shows a view into the air or other stuff... Again I choose 'Restart Session' and the race began as normal...

I have reinstalled the game once without deleting the saved data - without sucess. I have reinstalled it again and I have deletetd the saved data files so I started from the beginnig like on the first day I bought it - and everthing works fine.

Now, one week later everthing ois as I decribed it above....

And now there is a thing, that makes me really crazy.

My son has also an accolunt on this PS4 (it's both our primaly Station) - and I have made the same race like described before and there ist works fine....

Any idea????

Software is updated to the newest version. Our PS4 ist a slim one with 500GB and an external HD Drive with 2 TB - but PCars is moved back to the internal drive...

Looking forward for your recommendations

Oliver

Marcoliverpool
25-04-2017, 17:09
Hello,

I've tried to do a single race on BRNO with the BMW Z4 GT3. After Training Session was finished I clicked on the button to go to the next session (Qual.) and PCars doesn't go to the Qualification properly - I stood in the garage but the remaining time doesn't start running from 30 back to 0 - after choosing 'Restart Session' everthing works fine....

After Qualification the track with the starting line was shown, but with no cars on it - I tried to change the view but it allways shows a view into the air or other stuff... Again I choose 'Restart Session' and the race began as normal...

I have reinstalled the game once without deleting the saved data - without sucess. I have reinstalled it again and I have deletetd the saved data files so I started from the beginnig like on the first day I bought it - and everthing works fine.

Now, one week later everthing ois as I decribed it above....

And now there is a thing, that makes me really crazy.

My son has also an accolunt on this PS4 (it's both our primaly Station) - and I have made the same race like described before and there ist works fine....

Any idea????

Software is updated to the newest version. Our PS4 ist a slim one with 500GB and an external HD Drive with 2 TB - but PCars is moved back to the internal drive...

Looking forward for your recommendations

Oliver

It also happend in a Multiplayer Session - several Players had this problem - All of them has to leave the lobby and reenter the session.... So it doesn't look like a single problem...

Does anybody has an idea, why????

Fanapryde
26-04-2017, 08:38
No issues here, just checked...
Then I noticed you are on PS4 while your profile says PC. Maybe change that to prevent further confusion ? :peaceful:

Marcoliverpool
29-04-2017, 18:29
OK - I have replaced the PS4 Device to a differnent place, where the cooling is better - and now it works better - today a 3 hour session without and problems...

Marcoliverpool
29-04-2017, 18:35
I thought, the fact taht I have posted in PS4 Section would be clear enough.... anyway - changed the profile - much more important - fixed the problem....

But the response to my thread is very low - man, this should be an official forum where user, who are willing to pay lots of money for a video game, expecting support if they have any problem - I am not sure, if I would buy PCARS2 - when I think about the very bad support you (not you in person, but the people from the officials) are offering here.....

Mahjik
29-04-2017, 18:46
I am not sure, if I would buy PCARS2

You'll really be missing out if you enjoy pCARS1.