PDA

View Full Version : madcatz pro steering wheel on pc

rapidrob
27-04-2017, 11:03
Hi there, I've been using my madcatz pro steering wheel on xbox one for a while and have thought about getting going on a pc...I've looked on web for answers and found nothing about weather the madcatz pro steering wheel would work on pc.
Any help would be appreciated.
Rob

Mahjik
27-04-2017, 11:34
You will likely have limited success with it since not a supported PC wheel. Here's a thread of someone trying to use the MC2 wheel:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?34678-Madcatz-Mc2-Unable-to-reduce-deadzone-below-40-degrees&highlight=madcatz

rapidrob
27-04-2017, 14:43
Thanks, saved me a few pound there

dault3883
27-04-2017, 22:54
Hi there, I've been using my madcatz pro steering wheel on xbox one for a while and have thought about getting going on a pc...I've looked on web for answers and found nothing about weather the madcatz pro steering wheel would work on pc.
Any help would be appreciated.
Rob

that is probably one of the worst wheels out on the market

Silraed
28-04-2017, 04:16
that is probably one of the worst wheels out on the market

While I might agree with that, it's not relevant to the thread and it's not necessary to make somebody feel bad about what they have.

dault3883
28-04-2017, 04:24
While I might agree with that, it's not relevant to the thread and it's not necessary to make somebody feel bad about what they have.

that wasnt my intended purpose i was speaking from experiance i used to have one it wasnt supported by many games and was cheap