PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] G29 not Working!

seek
30-04-2017, 00:27
Hey! In Pcars my pedals to my wheel are going crazy. The steering is just fine but when calibrating the pedals my brakes and throttle don't work. The only thing that works is my clutch pedal and when I press that my throttle bar and brake bar move up.

Anyway I tried updating my drivers for the wheel but no luck. But I do remember last time I unplugged it I went in to the Devices and Printer menu in Win10 and clicked "Remove Device" and that is how it might have gotten started. -Any help would be great!

dault3883
30-04-2017, 00:52
Hey! In Pcars my pedals to my wheel are going crazy. The steering is just fine but when calibrating the pedals my brakes and throttle don't work. The only thing that works is my clutch pedal and when I press that my throttle bar and brake bar move up.

Anyway I tried updating my drivers for the wheel but no luck. But I do remember last time I unplugged it I went in to the Devices and Printer menu in Win10 and clicked "Remove Device" and that is how it might have gotten started. -Any help would be great!

did you install the creators update if so go in and reprogram the functions to thier assigned buttons and pedals even though they already say they are programed trust me i know i went through this with my G29

seek
30-04-2017, 00:55
did you install the creators update if so go in and reprogram the functions to thier assigned buttons and pedals even though they already say they are programed trust me i know i went through this with my G29

What creators update?

dault3883
30-04-2017, 01:02
Microsoft Windows 10 Creators update its reeking havoc

seek
30-04-2017, 01:03
Microsoft Windows 10 Creators update its reeking havoc

Nope, haven't installed it.

dault3883
30-04-2017, 01:03
Nope, haven't installed it.

then i dont know i would recommend reinstalling the drivers and doing what i already stated then

seek
30-04-2017, 01:48
Thanks of all the help... I figured it out. I didn't have the pedals separate from the wheel in the setting.

dault3883
30-04-2017, 02:02
good then Administrators the threads issue has been resolved do as you wish with the thread

hkraft300
30-04-2017, 08:52
Thanks of all the help... I figured it out. I didn't have the pedals separate from the wheel in the setting.

Is that something needs doing on PC?
I remember seeing other posts with this problem. Interesting, and a total PITA.
I've never plugged my G29 to my laptop, I wouldn't know.

good then Administrators the threads issue has been resolved do as you wish with the thread

Somebody wants mod rights :p