PDA

View Full Version : finally did it :)

Leper Messiah
06-05-2017, 19:58
After starting early April I finally finished the career I initially started back in 2015 on game release. I must admit it was a pretty damn epic career, a few downs but mainly an excellent experience. So nice to see all those accolades filled in. :)

Although I'm having problems getting Grand Chelem achievement, I've had pole, led every lap and got fastest lap and won and no achievement? Any trick to it?

FS7
07-05-2017, 02:18
Although I'm having problems getting Grand Chelem achievement, I've had pole, led every lap and got fastest lap and won and no achievement? Any trick to it?
Iirc that achievement doesn't unlock in career, you can get it by doing a short race in solo mode, if any AI car happens to pass you even by a short moment (at race start for instance) the achievement doesn't unlock.

Mad Al
07-05-2017, 09:18
Chuck 3 AI at 0 difficulty into a 3 lapper around brands indy, in something like the Mono, with 5 minutes of qually.. that should do it :)

Leper Messiah
07-05-2017, 19:15
ah yeah I tried it in a quick weekend but botched the start, I'll give it a go cheers lads. :)