PDA

View Full Version : Preorder

Pages : [1] 2 3

proterra1
09-05-2017, 13:20
It says you can preorder here (http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html?lang=en) now.

But at the moment on the retailers websites, it doesn't have the option to select any of the limited editions.
It also doesn't state the prices of these different editions. A lot I'm guessing!

RacingAtHome
09-05-2017, 13:43
Game says £54.99 for the Limited Edition.

proterra1
09-05-2017, 13:47
Can you post the link because I can't find it anywhere. I'm only seeing the standard edition for £49.99

KANETAKER
09-05-2017, 14:09
Where is the Steam version or where can buy online for download? Also, I don't going to preorder until SMS post the list of confirmed prototype cars (LMP1 & LMP2).

Aile_Bleue
09-05-2017, 14:23
Yes please where is the Steam version ?

poirqc
09-05-2017, 15:20
The link to Amazon USA is the same as the bandai namco store. Just a copy paste that went wrong! :)

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html?lang=en

Chimildo
09-05-2017, 15:34
Are the prices out for collectors and ultra editions?

proterra1
09-05-2017, 15:47
Someone posted this (https://playfront.de/project-cars2-limited-collector/) on GTPlanet.

Limited Edition: €69.99
Collector's Edition: €159.99
Ultra Edition: €429.99

Season Pass: €29.99

Aile_Bleue
09-05-2017, 15:57
Oh my god ! It's expensive :eek:! No ? I think the Ultra Edition is very expensive... But this game will be awesooooome !!!!!!

RacingAtHome
09-05-2017, 16:02
Oh my god ! It's expensive :eek:! No ? I think the Ultra Edition is very expensive... But this game will be awesooooome !!!!!!

In fairness, you do get a 1/12 720S with it.

Aile_Bleue
09-05-2017, 16:10
Yes, you are not wrong...! And it's a very good choice ! ;)

GenBrien
09-05-2017, 16:58
details are still very sparse for a preorder:rolleyes:

breyzipp
09-05-2017, 18:01
Amazon.co.uk only has the normal edition listed.

Olijke Poffer
09-05-2017, 18:56
I do not see any options for a pre-order in the Netherlands.

Konan
09-05-2017, 20:19
In fairness, you do get a 1/12 720S with it.

...which costs around 350£ on it's own...

Konan
09-05-2017, 20:21
I do not see any options for a pre-order in the Netherlands.

Nothing in Belgium yet either (except the standard edition)
Probably the retailers are a bit slow on updating...

adi518
09-05-2017, 20:46
Can't see any of the higher end versions.

Azure Flare
10-05-2017, 01:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97du1N7Znb0

ryandtw
10-05-2017, 06:31
Living in the US, not able to get the collector's edition (but I don't care though).

Might not preorder though... I might try to play the wait-and-see game, considering the fact I don't have plans to build a new computer yet (and may have to use GeForce Now if my computer isn't able to play pCARS 2) and I'm still in school...

Does the Season Pass include the Japanese car pack?

Now I'd rather wait for Steam sales on both the base game and the season pass...

Alan Dallas
10-05-2017, 06:51
I want that Collectors Edition for PC here in the US now that I can afford it. Not finding it though.

breyzipp
10-05-2017, 07:30
Yeah I want the collector's edition as well (XBox version), amazon.co.uk would be my obvious place to buy it (I'm from Belgium though) but they only have the normal version listed and with outdated box art.

Taking about box art, that pic of the white McLaren in the Northern light cover photo (of the normal edition, not steelbox) is absolutely stunning!

edit - This one :
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/uploads/2/0/6/5/20658008/published/pc2-limited-3d-pack-pc-dvd-pegi.png?1494335019

Konan
10-05-2017, 08:57
That's the limited edition mate...I want that one but my usual retailer (Game Mania) only has the standard edition to pre order so far...:(

breyzipp
10-05-2017, 09:05
That's the limited edition mate...I want that one but my usual retailer (Game Mania) only has the standard edition to pre order so far...:(

Yeah but with normal edition I mean the cardboard box, not the steelcase box. :) And yeah Game Mania is the most popular game store here in Belgium. :) Still I never bought something there, always prefer digital downloads from the Microsoft/Sony/Steam stores or else I order from Amazon.

Konan
10-05-2017, 09:31
They often give deals and perks for pre ordering though...plus the fact you can resell your games (very cheap though) and you collect points to get a discount at some point...also secondhand games can be bought there...
Downside is that the games are usually more expensive than if you buy somewhere else...

Edit: oh...and i like disc versions...:cool:

Mahjik
10-05-2017, 12:52
For the US folks, it will be the same as it was with PC1. Boxed editions will not be sold directly in North America. However, you can order boxed editions from Europe and use them without issue. I did for PC1 and have the steel box (even though my WMD membership came with a copy).

Mad Al
10-05-2017, 14:02
For the US folks, it will be the same as it was with PC1. Boxed editions will not be sold directly in North America. However, you can order boxed editions from Europe and use them without issue. I did for PC1 and have the steel box (even though my WMD membership came with a copy).
But did you open it ... :)

Several people ordered direct from the UK (game.co.uk will ship Internationally - http://help.game.co.uk/international-delivery-options/ )

and they list the Collectors edition.

Mahjik
10-05-2017, 14:09
But did you open it ... :)

Nope! ;)

Mad Al
10-05-2017, 14:28
Nope! ;)

I do wonder how many WMD members have an unopened Limited Edition sitting on a shelf.. I have :)

cluck
10-05-2017, 14:37
I do wonder how many WMD members have an unopened Limited Edition sitting on a shelf.. I have :)I've got 2, plus a 3rd copy that I opened to look at the booklet (since one of my quotes was in there).

EDIT : I had 6 copies in total, with 3 ordered for folk outside of the UK :)

EDIT : Ordered the Collector's Edition from game.co.uk this morning. I want the artbook more than anything else in the package and although the Ultra pack is tempting, I have never had an interest in car models so it would have been a waste of money on my part.

Fanapryde
10-05-2017, 15:15
Ordered the Collector's Edition from game.co.uk this morning. I want the artbook more than anything else in the package and although the Ultra pack is tempting, I have never had an interest in car models so it would have been a waste of money on my part.
The Collectors edition has the car model too, no ?

Mad Al
10-05-2017, 15:43
The Collectors edition has the car model too, no ?

A much smaller model.... 1/43rd as opposed to 1/12th

proterra1
10-05-2017, 15:55
I've got 2, plus a 3rd copy that I opened to look at the booklet (since one of my quotes was in there).

Out of curiosity, what was in the booklet? I wanted the limited edition for the first game but was too slow!
Anyone got a spare PS4 copy lying around? ;)

I've ordered the limited edition of PC2 already so I won't be missing out this time!

RacingAtHome
10-05-2017, 16:42
RaceDepartment is having a meltdown. Don't go there. I beg you to not.

Azure Flare
10-05-2017, 17:10

I did, and I brought some sass with me.

Fanapryde
10-05-2017, 17:18
Each topic about pCars on RD gets a lot of attention from SMS haters. I stirred it up a little because I am getting really fed up with that.

Roger Prynne
10-05-2017, 17:22

Yawn... same old shite :rolleyes:

konnos
10-05-2017, 17:51
Man there are some mad angry people lurking the PCARS2 thread over there... you would think they actually care with so much effort put into it.

breyzipp
10-05-2017, 18:04
Will Amazon.co.uk get the Collector's Editions as well? I'd rather order there than at Game.co.uk.

Mad Al
10-05-2017, 18:28
Will Amazon.co.uk get the Collector's Editions as well? I'd rather order there than at Game.co.uk.

They have them listed, but "currently unavailable", which usually means, we haven't quite got out shit in order, try again in a few days

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0722W3ZRV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494440759&sr=8-1&keywords=project%2Bcars%2B2%2Bcollectors&th=1

Jocker
10-05-2017, 20:40
When for preorder on the xbox store please ?

Pisshead30
10-05-2017, 20:45
Heres the pre order details for Game in the UK

Limited Edition
http://www.game.co.uk/en/project-cars-2-limited-edition-only-at-game-1790941

Collectors Edition
http://www.game.co.uk/en/project-cars-2-collectors-edition-1815019

Bankai_Bullett
10-05-2017, 21:16
Kinda surprised about the Season Pass bit....
I'd hoped the extra content would be set out the same as the first game.
Not a fan of buying season passes see lol

Mahjik
10-05-2017, 22:01

If it helps, Game.co.uk is legit. I ordered the PC1 Limited Edition from them way back when.

breyzipp
10-05-2017, 22:10
If it helps, Game.co.uk is legit. I ordered the PC1 Limited Edition from them way back when.

Yeah I checked my orders and got Assetto Corsa Prestige from them as well. But I vagely remember something about another collector's edition from another game I ordered years ago and IIRC they sent me a mail it was not possible to deliver it to me like the day before release... so everywhere else it was also sold out already then. Think that was one of the Collector's Editions from one of those StarCraft 2 expansions. And Game is a bit more expensive than Amazon too, just compare the limited edition PC price alone with Amazon, quite a big difference there.

I'll wait a few days, then the prices have settled everywhere and I can compare. :)

Mahjik
11-05-2017, 00:24
FWIW, I tried to wait for Amazon for PC1. They didn't have the Limited Edition until much later which is why I went with Game.co.uk. At that time, I was unclear of when they would so I went with the place that definitely had it. I also received my Game.co.uk LE in the mail before I had access to my WMD version of PC1. ;)

Alan Dallas
11-05-2017, 05:16

LOL. I removed RD from my bookmarks back in 2015 right before PC1 launched. Haven't been back since.

breyzipp
11-05-2017, 06:43
Amazon.co.uk XBox One Collector's edition preorder is now up, just bought it. :cool:

In the end it's 130 GBP on both Game and Amazon for this version so it doesn't matter much. I'm more familiar with Amazon and they have that preorder lowest price guarantee so if it will drop a little before release that's nice as well (had that happen with a few other preorders already).

Now... bring on that release date! (and Project Scorpio :p)

wicker man
11-05-2017, 08:10
im not a fan of ordering from game, i like shopto but i wanted the limited edition this time so just signed up & pre ordered it

Mowzer
11-05-2017, 09:22
Amazon.co.uk only has the normal edition listed.

Thats exactly what ibwas thinking are Amazon.co.uk going to have limited editions?

gregc
11-05-2017, 09:38
They have them for me:

cluck
11-05-2017, 12:23
^^^ There are 4 editions that have been announced so far. The vanilla box version (the first one in that Amazon screenshot), Limited Edition, Collector's Edition and Ultra Edition. It's quite possible that the Limited Edition version is a game.co.uk exclusive for the UK.

proterra1
11-05-2017, 12:54
^^^ There are 4 editions that have been announced so far. The vanilla box version (the first one in that Amazon screenshot), Limited Edition, Collector's Edition and Ultra Edition. It's quite possible that the Limited Edition version is a game.co.uk exclusive for the UK.

Also on amazon.co.uk, the other limited editions only show up when you toggle the PC & Mac filter on. (As shown in in Greg's screenshot.)

Mowzer
11-05-2017, 12:55
They have them for me:

They have for me now too thanks for the Information mate :loyal:

Mahjik
11-05-2017, 13:17
It appears the Ultra edition may already be sold out. If some of you are looking to get some of the limited release versions, you might decide quickly as they are selling out fast (which is a good thing for SMS).

Leper Messiah
11-05-2017, 13:44
As long as those "exclusive packs" will end up available for everyone eventually I'll be happy, if not then I won't!!

Each topic about pCars on RD gets a lot of attention from SMS haters. I stirred it up a little because I am getting really fed up with that.

Yeah I'm Damage Inc over there and given it right back at them. I'm prolly getting banned which seeing as how loads moan about the bannings from WMD will be rather hypocritical. Jeez some atitudes on there are just utterly pathetic, I know there's bad blood but my god I'm speechless at times.

Mowzer
11-05-2017, 14:40
Just pre ordered my Collectors Edition from Amazon.co.uk

RomKnight
11-05-2017, 14:44
did the same. one CE for me

Leper Messiah
11-05-2017, 18:29
Could I get some clarification on some things please.

Firstly below, so the only way to get those four cars is to have the season pass? They will NEVER be available to buy later.

The Motorsport Pack*: Exclusively available to Season Pass holders, this exclusive, bonus pack of fan-favourite race cars includes:
The 1974 Jaguar E-Type V12, Group 44—beauty, speed, and an absolute motoring icon
The Panoz Esperante GTR-1—a ’90s GT stalwart
The Audi 1991 V8 DTM—a DTM legend with 460hp @ 9,500RPM
The 2016 Opel Astra TCR—a 300hp Touring Car monster
*This content is not available for purchase, and only available to Season Pass holders, and/or Collector’s, and/or Ultra Edition owners

Also below, the only way to get these cars is to have one of the "editions" pre ordered?
The exclusive Japanese Cars Pack. Revel in iconic JDM machinery with this added content that features four cars from iconic Japanese manufacturers Honda and Nissan:
Nissan’s infamous Group A R32 Skyline GT-R
Nissan’s sublime 280ZX GTX race car
The Euro-spec’ Honda Civic Type R, a modern day hot-hatch
Honda’s 2&4 Concept Car—get a feel for the future with this 13,000rpm collaboration between automotive and motorcycle design that screams performance

Also what's the deal with the "season pass", is it like AMS where you can get the pass and all then all content, or can you individually buy DLC a bit at a time and/or in sales at a later date?

Mahjik
11-05-2017, 19:14
I don't think anyone knows for sure. However, typically the concept of a Season Pass means you get all of the "DLC" for a "Season". How long a "Season" is will depend on the vendor (sometimes it's a year, sometimes for the lifetime of the product which usually isn't much longer than a year in most case).

As for if these two packages will be offered later, no one knows. It could be like PC1 where a version at the end contains everything or they keep these packs separate.. No information on it currently.

inthebagbud
11-05-2017, 19:14
I'm just wondering when we will actually see any console reviews/videos.

I am a fan of the game but not of the issues that console users experienced in the bugs encountered so need to see that it is more polished this time round before pre-ordering

Olijke Poffer
11-05-2017, 19:15
Would love to know as well. I have no problem to buy a season pass as well but I would like to know what I will get eg cars and tracks etc..

dault3883
11-05-2017, 20:01
Where can you actually pre order these versions the site doesnt have a buying option only sends you to an outside site that doesnt have a pc version or any of the special versions only the vanilla game

snipeme77
11-05-2017, 20:30
I guess they're going to have to offer the car pack's as separate considering the limited edition's aren't available anywhere but Europe and UK

Mahjik
11-05-2017, 21:04
Where can you actually pre order these versions the site doesnt have a buying option only sends you to an outside site that doesnt have a pc version or any of the special versions only the vanilla game

Those are for the boxed versions. If you want a boxed version, you can only order those from outside of North America. NA will only have digital releases officially. FWIW, you can order boxed versions from Game.co.uk without a problem (and the Steam keys will work in the NA). I did for PC1 to get the Limited Edition box as a memento.

Olijke Poffer
11-05-2017, 21:11
I want a digital copy of the limited edition but I'm afraid there isn't any..
so it will be a hard copy limited edition..

Mahjik
11-05-2017, 21:14
Technically, they are all "Digital" as they will contain a Steam code.

Konan
11-05-2017, 22:00
I want a digital copy of the limited edition but I'm afraid there isn't any..
so it will be a hard copy limited edition..

Is it available in The Netherlands? Overhere nothing yet...:(

breyzipp
11-05-2017, 22:19
Would love to know as well. I have no problem to buy a season pass as well but I would like to know what I will get eg cars and tracks etc..

Even though I personally don't mind putting my faith in SMS and buy the season pass (as part of the collector's edition) blindly, I agree it would have been nice to get some details about what to expect from it. I really believe SMS themselves don't have an idea yet of all the cars or tracks they will bring to the game post-release, it would be nice to at least know we get for example at least 3 new locations and 50 new vehicles (or something like that).

In the same context, Ian Bell already posted on the Planet GT forums that PC2 would probably have fewer DLC than PC1 but that the DLC themselves would have more content.

dault3883
11-05-2017, 22:19

if you had pc you could pre order the pc version from europe like i did and use the steam code LOL

GenBrien
11-05-2017, 22:50
If you want a boxed version, you can only order those from outside of North America. NA will only have digital releases officially.

I guess you're speaking for PC only and that PS4/xbox1 will have disk?

dault3883
11-05-2017, 22:56

yep but guess what them being from europe the disk are probably Pal format so this trick really would only work in north america if you have PC and use the steam code

MillsLayne
11-05-2017, 23:23
I noticed on Amazon's site (North America) that they have the release date set at December 19th. Usually, if it's unconfirmed, they put December 31st until a set street date is announced. Is it really in December now?

EDIT: Actually, once I clicked on it and went to the actual page, it says December 31st. Weird...

Mowzer
12-05-2017, 01:57
I noticed on Amazon's site (North America) that they have the release date set at December 19th. Usually, if it's unconfirmed, they put December 31st until a set street date is announced. Is it really in December now?

EDIT: Actually, once I clicked on it and went to the actual page, it says December 31st. Weird...

Amazon UK says the exact same thing once i placed my order so maybe release is 31s December?

Mahjik
12-05-2017, 02:45

I don't believe there are any hard copies sold direct in NA for any of the platforms. However, I don't really follow the console side so we'll have to see.

Amazon UK says the exact same thing once i placed my order so maybe release is 31s December?

There is no official release date yet. It's still "Late 2017" as the trailers/videos have been listing.

dault3883
12-05-2017, 02:47
I don't believe there are any hard copies sold direct in NA for any of the platforms. However, I don't really follow the console side so we'll have to see.

There is no official release date yet. It's still "Late 2017" as the trailers/videos have been listing.

yep and December 31 is about as late as you can get for 2017

Mahjik
12-05-2017, 02:53
yep and December 31 is about as late as you can get for 2017

Doesn't mean it will be the end of 2017. However, it is also possible to hit delays. I know a lot of people are anxious to play it and I don't think anyone will be disappointed whenever it hits the shelves.

dault3883
12-05-2017, 02:54
Doesn't mean it will be the end of 2017. However, it is also possible to hit delays. I know a lot of people are anxious to play it and I don't think anyone will be disappointed whenever it hits the shelves.

iv already pre ordered the collectors edition on Amazon.co.uk for shipment here to america thank god for steam codes

MillsLayne
12-05-2017, 04:05
Usually, on Amazon, when a release date shows December 31st, it usually means that an official street date hasn't been set yet, delays or no. And I'm pretty sure we're getting physical copies in the States, at least for the consoles. Not sure about what editions we're getting, though.

Olijke Poffer
12-05-2017, 05:00
No still nothing spotted. Although you could order it via Amazon.de

Konan
12-05-2017, 05:03
I know but i like to order at my usual retailer...the standard edition i pre-ordered weeks ago but i'd like to upgrade to limited...

Olijke Poffer
12-05-2017, 05:05
Ahh ok, I order it via my reseller here as well and not via Amazone.. so all I can do is wait untill I can place the order for the limited edition and season pass.

Konan
12-05-2017, 05:09
...same here...my retailer (very well known in Belgium) says he hasn't even heard of the special editions yet...go figure!

breyzipp
12-05-2017, 05:50
...same here...my retailer (very well known in Belgium) says he hasn't even heard of the special editions yet...go figure!

Konan I'm sure Game Mania will have it in time, don't worry. The same goes for people wanting a physical copy in the USA and other countries outside Europe. SMS has just revealed their game versions and put them up for pre-order, I believe they worked together with just a few major retailers so that people already can pre-order the game if they want to on the same day that SMS revealed their pre-order info. I'm sure the rest of the retailers all over the world will follow in the coming weeks.

Unless you want the Ultra Edition (which is limited to 1000 copies) I don't think there is a need to worry that the pre-order will be sold out fast. On the Collector's Edition I wouldn't wait too long after it's been available since it includes a McLaren 720S scale model as well (albeit a smaller one) and who knows how many of these they will produce. And the Limited Edition I'm sure will be available for pre-order as much as is needed until the eventual release date. It will probably disappear slowly post-release and be replaced with the standard edition.

Edit - about those 1000 numbers of the Ultra edition, I'm curious how that will be spread out over the 3 different platforms. Probably 500 for PC and 250 for each console?

Edit2 - check out this reply (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?49899-Project-CARS-2-confirmed-car-list&p=1333542&viewfull=1#post1333542) from Mahjik, maybe physical copies won't be available outside Europe and little Brexit Island anyway :)

Konan
12-05-2017, 06:00
You're probably right...just don't want to miss out on the LTD edition since i've heard it won't be for sale in some countries...
About the Ultra edition: no idea...allthough the console market might be bigger than you imagine and SMS is well aware of that...

breyzipp
12-05-2017, 06:27
You're probably right...just don't want to miss out on the LTD edition since i've heard it won't be for sale in some countries...
About the Ultra edition: no idea...allthough the console market might be bigger than you imagine and SMS is well aware of that...

True about the console market. I did some research in Forza Horizon 3 a couple of months ago. On the in-game leaderboards you can see how many people set a score (for example on the opening race in the buggy) in total or else on the same platform. I was seriously surprised about 93% of players were XBox players and only 7% played on PC.

Of course Forza is a game that originated on the XBox and now spread its wings towards PC. Games from SMS are the other way around, they originated on the PC and now spread towards consoles. I think that is something to take into account as well.

Still I think for PCARS the majority are PC players but I would be curious to know the details. :)

jimmyb_84
12-05-2017, 06:44
I've pre-ordered the limited edition from a well known website. Cannot wait

Leper Messiah
12-05-2017, 08:22
I don't think anyone knows for sure. However, typically the concept of a Season Pass means you get all of the "DLC" for a "Season". How long a "Season" is will depend on the vendor (sometimes it's a year, sometimes for the lifetime of the product which usually isn't much longer than a year in most case).

As for if these two packages will be offered later, no one knows. It could be like PC1 where a version at the end contains everything or they keep these packs separate.. No information on it currently.

Fair enough, I'll be disappointed if I can't get all the cars at some point though...I really hate exclusivity.

Silraed
12-05-2017, 10:51
Hopefully my wallet frees up some money for a preorder, would be disappointed if I had to wait until after release to grab it.

Fair enough, I'll be disappointed if I can't get all the cars at some point though...I really hate exclusivity.

Completely agree, exclusives might be great for selling a product but are a terrible practice in the long run.

konnos
12-05-2017, 11:04
Is the limited edition actually "limited" in numbers? Or will we be able to find it in stores near us close to release, or after it?

RomKnight
12-05-2017, 12:28
Is the limited edition actually "limited" in numbers? Or will we be able to find it in stores near us close to release, or after it?

The Ultra is limited to 1000. the others are not although the collectors edition is nearly sold out as well but I believe there will be more available soon

breyzipp
12-05-2017, 13:33

The "limited" more refers to a limited amount of time available. It's available as preorder until release date but afterwards I think it will be replaced by the standard edition.

Leper Messiah
12-05-2017, 18:45
hmm it says on the website the "limited edition" is the same RRP as the standard, yet the limited can only be pre ordered at Game for £49.99 and the standard on Amazon is £39.99, that's not the same in my book. I know SMS have very little to no control over this but IMO it sucks quite a bit. :(

Mahjik
12-05-2017, 20:28
It's mainly going to come down to if you want some of the non-digital things (i.e. steelbook case, stickers, etc). If you don't care about that stuff, you'll be able to order all of the digital content on Steam.

GenBrien
13-05-2017, 02:48

really hates when Walmart got CarA/ Ebgames carB/ bestbuy CarC/ etc.....

I just hope we'll be able to buy them all via DLC/Season Pass

dault3883
13-05-2017, 02:57
i want to know what those people who pre ordered the ultra edition are going to do with the 1/12 scale mclaren. Thats huge, i dont need a diecast that big. The 1/43 scale is big enough for me

Bypeugeotsport
13-05-2017, 09:25
i want to know what those people who pre ordered the ultra edition are going to do with the 1/12 scale mclaren. Thats huge, i dont need a diecast that big. The 1/43 scale is big enough for me

I'am going to place it next to my other 1/12 models. :)
And it's resin, not diecast.

I just hope i can find a store that sells the ultra edition.

jerry555
13-05-2017, 09:54

This was posted by Ian on GT Planet.

I want to give a big thanks to everyone who has bought a copy and in particular to the response we've seen for the 'fancy' packs. The Ultra is sold out and the Collectors is very close so we're trying to reprint that. We promised 1000 copies only of the Ultra so nothing we can do there...

Again, huge thanks for this amazing response all involved. We really do appreciate it.

Bypeugeotsport
13-05-2017, 10:22
This was posted by Ian on GT Planet.

How is that possible? Amazon uk was the only store i could order it from and it was sold out in a few hours, i think. Not happy at all. I couldn't even find a store that sold it in my country.

cluck
13-05-2017, 11:20
The pre-order site stated that there would be 1000 units of the Ultra edition, it was that highly limited run that made it so sought-after. That Amazon didn't list it alongside the normal pCARS2 listing is Amazon's failing, nobody else's. Bearing in mind, there were 1000 produced for the whole of Europe, stock wasn't going to last long anywhere, especially as you had folk in the US ordering aswell, as it won't be available over there. With anything produced in limited numbers, some people are going to miss out.

breyzipp
13-05-2017, 11:43

I agree, here is a picture (http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af141/2002cliosport/1-12%20PARAGON%20-%20BENTLEY%20CONTINENTAL/526917_10151126737517204_1669180911_n.jpg) of a 1/12 model with a person on it just to show the sheer size of it. :) For me personally the Collector's Edition is all I need, the 1/43 model is a nifty bonus to put on display in my living room but I'm more interested in the DLC and art book. The car model doesn't need to be that big so that it stands out way too much, I prefer 1/43 as well. The only thing I miss a bit is a game soundtrack CD but that's not in the Ultra edition either.

But I'm glad how SMS did the boxes, it's near perfect. Limited edition is nice for people who just want the basic version but if they already preorder it now they get an extra car pack for free. The collector's edition is basically all you need if you want all DLC and some extra goodies in the box. And Ultra is for those 1000 people who want the best and something really exclusive (and are willing to pay for it), since it sold out so fast there sure is demand for it as well.

Mowzer
13-05-2017, 11:50
Ok thanks I was just going on what Amazon were saying for my expected delivery date maybe its because of pre orders 🖒.

Konan
13-05-2017, 11:56
I agree, here is a picture (http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af141/2002cliosport/1-12%20PARAGON%20-%20BENTLEY%20CONTINENTAL/526917_10151126737517204_1669180911_n.jpg) of a 1/12 model with a person on it just to show the sheer size of it. :) For me personally the Collector's Edition is all I need, the 1/43 model is a nifty bonus to put on display in my living room but I'm more interested in the DLC and art book. The car model doesn't need to be that big so that it stands out way too much, I prefer 1/43 as well. The only thing I miss a bit is a game soundtrack CD but that's not in the Ultra edition either.

But I'm glad how SMS did the boxes, it's near perfect. Limited edition is nice for people who just want the basic version but if they already preorder it now they get an extra car pack for free. The collector's edition is basically all you need if you want all DLC and some extra goodies in the box. And Ultra is for those 1000 people who want the best and something really exclusive (and are willing to pay for it), since it sold out so fast there sure is demand for it as well.

Now if freeking Game Mania would put the LTD edition up for pre ordering all would be great...:cool:

Olijke Poffer
13-05-2017, 12:08
I'm also still waiting on them to uodate their site..

dault3883
13-05-2017, 12:13

Diecast is just a american slang term these days for a model. i didnt mean it was literally made of diecast metal

Agreed the 1/12 is too big wouldnt know where to put it. i wanted the art book too. the Esport vip pass is a nice bonus iv never been to a esport event so that would be really cool to go to one and be a vip if there is one in my area of North Carolina USA.

Leper Messiah
13-05-2017, 13:00
It's mainly going to come down to if you want some of the non-digital things (i.e. steelbook case, stickers, etc). If you don't care about that stuff, you'll be able to order all of the digital content on Steam.

Ah that's good to hear! I love PC and try to get some seat time in every car, I want to be able to do the same in PC2. :)

Leper Messiah
13-05-2017, 13:01
really hates when Walmart got CarA/ Ebgames carB/ bestbuy CarC/ etc.....

I just hope we'll be able to buy them all via DLC/Season Pass

I hope so too, Mahjik seems to think that'll happen.

breyzipp
13-05-2017, 14:23
I just got this email from Amazon.co.uk :

Hello,

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on May 11 2017 (Order #xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx).

"Project CARS 2 Collector's Edition (Xbox One)"
Estimated arrival date: January 04 2018 - January 05 2018

Hmm so much for late 2017? :)

Question from a car miniature noob, what exactly is the difference between resin and diecast?
edit - ok not total noob, i had some Matchbox as a kid. :P

RacingAtHome
13-05-2017, 15:02

Eh. It's probably based on the original date. Would be insane to release a game in the first week of January so quickly after Christmas.

GenBrien
13-05-2017, 18:04
here it the version we have so far in Canada
https://www.amazon.ca/Namco-Bandai-PS4-Project-Cars/dp/B01N6ZNSUQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494698456&sr=8-1&keywords=project+cars+2

do we know if there is any kind of bonus with it?

Bypeugeotsport
13-05-2017, 19:14

Question from a car miniature noob, what exactly is the difference between resin and diecast?

Diecast is metal, resin is some sort of plastic.

advantage resin: better paint, better shapes
Disadvantage: verry fragile; if you drop it on the floor, it will break in multiple pieces

advantage diecast: cheaper, opening parts
Disavantage: paint issues like zinc pest.

dault3883
13-05-2017, 19:53

its refering to the date that its delivered to your door not the date the game is released LOL

breyzipp
13-05-2017, 23:35
its refering to the date that its delivered to your door not the date the game is released LOL

Which is usually only 3 days difference LOL

Ian Bell
14-05-2017, 08:58
Man there are some mad angry people lurking the PCARS2 thread over there... you would think they actually care with so much effort put into it.

There are 5 people jumping in every pCARS thread to rubbish anything in there. It's always been the way and the mods and owners there are if anything, encouraging them by example. We've given up trying to reason with them. The crucial point is that it's a few people spending a lot of their time in every thread.

But I know something they don't. pCARS2 is epic. We will see some paradigm shifts and that's never comfortable for people who are almost religiously opposed to a game for some reason.

Ian Bell
14-05-2017, 09:03
Massive thanks to everyone for the amazing response we've had on the preorders. They are still flying in. The Ultra is sold out, the Collectors we're furiously working on a reprint.

Thanks again. I can promise you that pCARS2 is a massive step from pCARS1 and that wasn't half as bad as some say :)

Konan
14-05-2017, 09:07
wasn't half as bad as some say :)

In fact for me it was the other way around...bad as(s)...:cool:

inthebagbud
14-05-2017, 09:13
Massive thanks to everyone for the amazing response we've had on the preorders. They are still flying in. The Ultra is sold out, the Collectors we're furiously working on a reprint.

Thanks again. I can promise you that pCARS2 is a massive step from pCARS1 and that wasn't half as bad as some say :)

For the console users is there any news on when we will see in game footage and if there is going to be any beta testing with wmd members

Konan
14-05-2017, 09:18
There are plans for beta testing on consoles so you can rest assured that the game won't be released without feedback from the console users...
I'm sure the ingame footage will follow shortly after (provided there aren't too many hiccups)

Bypeugeotsport
14-05-2017, 12:08

I know you have nothing to do with the ultra edition but i really want that 1/12 McLaren.
I called all the shops in my country and non knew anything about an ultra edition. There was never any mention that it only was available on amazon and the link on the pc website to Amazon was only for the normal edition. I never got the chance to buy one because of bad information.:frown-new:

If somebody regrets pre ordening the ultra edition, let me know. I want it.

Ian Bell
14-05-2017, 12:21
I know you have nothing to do with the ultra edition but i really want that 1/12 McLaren.
I called all the shops in my country and non knew anything about an ultra edition. There was never any mention that it only was available on amazon and the link on the pc website to Amazon was only for the normal edition. I never got the chance to buy one because of bad information.:frown-new:

If it's any consolation, none of us in the team got it...

t0daY
14-05-2017, 12:39
** Forget about it **

Mahjik
14-05-2017, 12:47

If it's any consolation, none of us in the team got it...

Bypeugeotsport, I'm in the same boat as Ian and team. I had planned to order abroad for one and it was sold out before I got the chance. It's disappointing for us, but it's a good sign for PC2! ;)

Jocker
14-05-2017, 13:11
When for the preorder on the Xbox Store please ?

Mahjik
14-05-2017, 13:22
When for the preorder on the Xbox Store please ?

None of the digital only releases are up for preorder yet. No information yet as to when they will be.

Olijke Poffer
14-05-2017, 14:11
I presume I can pre-order it from the playstation store as well, together with the season pass so I have the car pack as seen in the limited edition as well?

Leper Messiah
14-05-2017, 14:41

Hi Ian, Could you clarify if the "exclusive" cars will be available at some point to buy via normal DLC?

Ryzza5
15-05-2017, 09:47
They were in pC1, good chance they will again eventually with pC2.

RacingAtHome
15-05-2017, 11:15
According to Microsoft, the release date is September 8th.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/store/p/Project-CARS-2/C17SFN1NXZ37

poirqc
15-05-2017, 12:15
According to Microsoft, the release date is September 8th.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/store/p/Project-CARS-2/C17SFN1NXZ37

It's on the 7th for me :p

But i'm worried i might get the light version:

Approximate download size
108.81 MB

Mahjik
15-05-2017, 12:57
Gents, release is still Late 2017 until SMS/Bandai says differently.

RacingAtHome
15-05-2017, 13:52
Gents, release is still Late 2017 until SMS/Bandai says differently.
That's why I said according to Microsoft. ;) It's nothing official.

Leper Messiah
15-05-2017, 14:06
They were in pC1, good chance they will again eventually with pC2.

I really hope so, I just find the useage of the word "exclusive" worrying a bit....I know it's bandied around loads in the console world and can often just mean a "timed" exclusive...but still official confirmation would be so reassuring!! :)

seb02
15-05-2017, 15:03
No preorder for me. I'm an offline player and I'm waiting to know the career mode and hope for an offline custom championship.

konnos
15-05-2017, 15:47
Also hope that everything works as advertised. PS4 is not completely supported by SMS like the PC version is. Make no mistake I like the game very much however I am annoyed at the decision to protect a device that was never authorized by Sony and prevent the rest of us from having a complete game.

What are you referring to?

Mahjik
15-05-2017, 15:55
What are you referring to?

He believes SMS is not releasing any patches for PS4 to keep compatibility with certain Fanatec devices.

Jocker
15-05-2017, 20:12
SMS refusing to submit update 11 for PS4 to protect Fanatec wheel users. Very unethical in my view.

It would know if SMS was an ethical studio ...

seb02
16-05-2017, 06:53
It would know if SMS was an ethical studio ...

wow. Why do you say that ? A young Englishman had a serious accident of Formula 4, he was amputated of both legs and if I read well, SMS made a donation for this young man.
SMS makes choices for their game, choices for which sometimes I do not agree (where is the offline custom championship? For example) but say that they are not ethical, that seems unjustified.

Bypeugeotsport
16-05-2017, 09:29
No wonder the ultra edition is already sold out. A guy on ebay is selling them for double the price and he has more then 10 copies for xbox and PlayStation. They should ban that guy for life from the internet.

Mad Al
16-05-2017, 10:03
No wonder the ultra edition is already sold out. A guy on ebay is selling them for double the price and he has more then 10 copies for xbox and PlayStation. They should ban that guy for life from the internet.

Probably got them off Amazon.. the console versions were still listed in the UK store yesterday (9:30PM).... if people refuse to buy from him, he gets stuffed with them, so just don't buy off him

RomKnight
16-05-2017, 10:03
He's selling something he does not have. priceless :)

cluck
16-05-2017, 10:31
Probably got them off Amazon.. the console versions were still listed in the UK store yesterday (9:30PM).... if people refuse to buy from him, he gets stuffed with them, so just don't buy off himExactly. If people choose to buy from him (assuming he actually has any) then they only have themselves to blame for the problem existing in the first place.

The only ways you'll stop it happening is to either insert a "no selling on" clause (which would almost certainly be defeated in the courts, if somebody tried it on) or to individually name each item, which is both costly and risky if somebody chooses to cancel their order. In short, limited supply means somebody with the means to do so WILL buy multiple copies purely with a view to making a profit.

Konan
16-05-2017, 11:03
Standard practice really...here in Belgium we have a brewery named Duvel...once in a while there is a sale of some kind of special,"brew" which is pretty exclusive...not even days after it's sold out it is for sale on the internet at gastronomical prices...:(
Easy solution would be: only one item per person...(don't know if that can be controlled easily though)

Mowzer
16-05-2017, 11:57
Mmmmm Duvel :very_drunk:.

banner77amc
16-05-2017, 12:48
I fell jilted... can't even find the ultimate edition for the PS4. I think this has to do with my being in the US?

Mowzer
16-05-2017, 14:38
I fell jilted... can't even find the ultimate edition for the PS4. I think this has to do with my being in the US?

The Ultra Edition has sold out mate i think it was only available from Amazon UK :).

Jocker
16-05-2017, 19:28
8 september on the xbox store :)

RacingAtHome
16-05-2017, 20:14
8 september on the xbox store :)

We've had this discussion. It's unofficial until SMS confirm it.

breyzipp
16-05-2017, 23:05
We've had this discussion. It's unofficial until SMS confirm it.

For now, it's good enough for me. :D

Schadows
17-05-2017, 18:29
I pre-ordered the collector's edition mostly because I wanted to artbook. I would have ordered the digital version (with season pass) if the artbook was available on the side, but it isn't, so I will take this version and offer the die-cast model to my nephew >__<

Ryzza5
18-05-2017, 12:53
There is an answer to how the DLC/preorder/season pass is treated on WMD - I'll try and find out if it's ok to share here.

dault3883
18-05-2017, 13:34

i had to order the Collectors edition for PC from Amazon.co.uk so yea us in america have to shop from out of country to get em

RomKnight
18-05-2017, 14:51
i had to order the Collectors edition for PC from Amazon.co.uk so yea us in america have to shop from out of country to get em

I'm in Europe and I had to buy abroad.

dault3883
18-05-2017, 15:54
I'm in Europe and I had to buy abroad.

Seems like UK got everything LOL

Schadows
18-05-2017, 16:30
I'm in France and all the collector and limited edition were available from Amazon.fr (but I don't order collector from amazon anymore due to their poor packaging), and FNAC.com (were I ordered).

Trans-Girl
18-05-2017, 23:08
Pre ordered the limited edition, why not do an edition with all the extra content but without the toys, books, steelcase, vip pass etc, i get some poeple like all that and are happy to pay for it but some of us just want to race, all that other stuff just gathers dust...

dault3883
18-05-2017, 23:19
Pre ordered the limited edition, why not do an edition with all the extra content but without the toys, books, steelcase, vip pass etc, i get some poeple like all that and are happy to pay for it but some of us just want to race, all that other stuff just gathers dust...

I collect diecast cars and love car art so the collectors edition was the logical choice especially with the season pass and extra content

RacingAtHome
19-05-2017, 01:03

I agree with this. Would have gone for it as they usually provide a better deal as well.

breyzipp
19-05-2017, 06:17

Very understandable and I agree. Even though I do enjoy the goodies in the collector's edition box, the fact that my disk needs to be in my XBox to play kinda pisses me off. :( Normally games I play a lot I always buy digital and games I play on occasion I don't mind needing a disk so much. I also play DVDs and Blu-Rays with it so.... yeah a disc is annoying. Can't believe Sony and Microsoft don't fix that crap anno 2017 since it's irritating as hell.

Schadows
19-05-2017, 08:30
Pre ordered the limited edition, why not do an edition with all the extra content but without the toys, books, steelcase, vip pass etc, i get some poeple like all that and are happy to pay for it but some of us just want to race, all that other stuff just gathers dust...Well, if you're interested only in the game and its additional content (pre-order bonus & season pass), you probably should wait for the digital edition on Steam, or each console store. I'm sure such an edition will be put display when digital pre-order will open.
And if for some reason you prefer the physical version of the game (without the steelbook) there is always the choice to by the standard edition and purchase the japanese car pack and the season pass afterward.

Konan
19-05-2017, 08:52
Just ordered the limited edition...steelcase,stickersheet,Japanese car pack...
For the same price as the standard edition...can't get any better than that :cool:
...and i will order the season pass as soon as it's available...

Olijke Poffer
19-05-2017, 10:51
Just ordered the limited edition...steelcase,stickersheet,Japanese car pack...
For the same price as the standard edition...can't get any better than that :cool:
...and i will order the season pass as soon as it's available...
Where?

Konan
19-05-2017, 10:53
Game Mania...

Olijke Poffer
19-05-2017, 10:55
Game Mania...
Limited edition?
I don't see a price tag? Price not yet known.

Konan
19-05-2017, 10:57
On the UK retailer sites they stated same price as standard edition...
Bol.com also has it...59,99 euros
Delivered at your door on day of release without extra cost IIRC...

Olijke Poffer
19-05-2017, 11:03
On the UK retailer sites they stated same price as standard edition...
Bol.com also has it...59,99 euros
Delivered at your door on day of release without extra cost IIRC...
Done...Pre-order at Bol.com. Thanks for the tip.. ;)

Konan
19-05-2017, 11:05
No problem...was waiting for it myself...
Funny thing: went to the Game Mania store yesterday and asked about it...no news...suddenly today it's available...lol

Olijke Poffer
19-05-2017, 11:06
To bad it is not available at the playstation store. Otherwise I would order it there. No need to swap disc s:)

Konan
19-05-2017, 11:08
I like discs :cool:

Olijke Poffer
19-05-2017, 11:14
For a game I play for just the singel player is a disc fine. When finished I can sell the game. But Racegames I never sell..

Mahjik
19-05-2017, 11:19
To bad it is not available at the playstation store. Otherwise I would order it there. No need to swap disc s:)

Digital versions will be up for pre-order at some point.

breyzipp
19-05-2017, 12:12

I'm sure the PS store will have it as well eventually.

ImpliedConsent
21-05-2017, 23:41
Reading through the thread and caught this ^^. Exactly what I was looking for.

Azure Flare
22-05-2017, 00:27
Digital versions will be up for pre-order at some point.

What exactly is the point of a digital pre-order anyway? It's not like Steam, or Xbox Live or PSN is going to "run out" of digital copies.

Well, unless you're Ubisoft.

dault3883
22-05-2017, 00:42
What exactly is the point of a digital pre-order anyway? It's not like Steam, or Xbox Live or PSN is going to "run out" of digital copies.

some times you can get it cheaper if you pre order

Mahjik
22-05-2017, 03:35

Some content will only be available from pre-orders.

breyzipp
22-05-2017, 05:56

In general: The developers give some small extra bonuses (also for digital pre-orders) so they already have an idea of what to expect from sales numbers. Another reason could be that the release collides with that of a competing game so they might want to persuade people to buy their game already before the one from the competition is released.

blackpanther143
22-05-2017, 20:37
Hab hier auch mal eine frage bezüglich der Vorbestellung da ich unbedingt eine Ultra Edition Projekt Cars2 haben wollte habe ich mir dies nun in Tschechien gekauft. Sind die Games Länderspezifisch? Oder ist dies Egal :o/

Mod edit: (loosely translated)...are the games country specific or interchangeable?

Konan
22-05-2017, 20:44
Please use English only...
To answer your question: i know they are interchangeable between US/UK but i'm not sure about Tschechia though...

F1_Racer68
24-05-2017, 02:27

You usually get some bonuses that are not available after Day 1, and with Steam at least, you can install the day before so you are racing first thing on release day. No waiting to download and install once the game is officially released.

On that note, when will we get the Steam preorders made available? Throwing my money at the screen isn't working........

dault3883
24-05-2017, 02:39
You usually get some bonuses that are not available after Day 1, and with Steam at least, you can install the day before so you are racing first thing on release day. No waiting to download and install once the game is officially released.

On that note, when will we get the Steam preorders made available? Throwing my money at the screen isn't working........

unless you ordered for the collectors edition for pc from the UK and have to wait on delivery LOL like me

F1_Racer68
24-05-2017, 02:45
unless you ordered for the collectors edition for pc from the UK and have to wait on delivery LOL like me

Not sure whether to say "Lucky you", or "I'm sorry". :D

dault3883
24-05-2017, 02:50
Not sure whether to say "Lucky you", or "I'm sorry". :D

bit of both i guess lol its ok i dont mind waiting just means by time i do get it there might be some updates i can put on right after installing it

Mahjik
24-05-2017, 03:47

Most people who pre-ordered abroad for PC1 did get their boxed copy a day or two before it unlocked on Steam. However, you still have to wait for the key to be active.

dault3883
24-05-2017, 03:50
Most people who pre-ordered abroad for PC1 did get their boxed copy a day or two before it unlocked on Steam. However, you still have to wait for the key to be active.

good to know

ElNano
25-05-2017, 04:11
Hi! I just want to ask when will be pre-ordered Project CARS 2 on Steam.

dault3883
25-05-2017, 04:41
Hi! I just want to ask when will be pre-ordered Project CARS 2 on Steam.

we dont know yet probably not till later this year you can pre order the game for PC from Amazon UK here is a link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bandai-Namco-Entertainment-112472-Project/dp/B06WGPSM2X/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1495687059&sr=1-1&keywords=project%2Bcars%2B2&th=1

Racer66
26-05-2017, 02:58
When are we going to be able, in the US, preorder the ultimate edition on Amazon for PC? As stated before, I don't see any places to get the PC version at major retailers.

dault3883
26-05-2017, 03:02
When are we going to be able, in the US, preorder the ultimate edition on Amazon for PC? As stated before, I don't see any places to get the PC version at major retailers.

Ultimate Editions are sold out for all platforms and Collectors Editions for PC are sold out too i had to preorder my Collectors edition for pc from amazon.co.UK but as i said they are sold out now.

Mahjik
26-05-2017, 11:23

North America will not have boxed editions for sale. If you want one of those (of the ones not sold out) you have to purchase one from overseas.

Schadows
26-05-2017, 19:30
Ultimate Editions are sold out for all platforms and Collectors Editions for PC are sold out too i had to preorder my Collectors edition for pc from amazon.co.UK but as i said they are sold out now.Well, the collector edition is still available at least on amazon.fr (France)

never saw the ultimate edition on sale >__<

dault3883
27-05-2017, 03:15
Well, the collector edition is still available at least on amazon.fr (France)

never saw the ultimate edition on sale >__<

no one ever saw it on sale it makes you wonder how they sold out if it never went up online

Mahjik
27-05-2017, 03:58
no one ever saw it on sale it makes you wonder how they sold out if it never went up online

Many people saw it. It only lasted​ about a day but it was on sale.

Konan
27-05-2017, 05:42

Imagine 1000 copies for an estimated (by me) couple of million interested people...you'd indeed have to be lucky and right on time to even see them for sale...let alone get one....
Heck,when even the staff who created the game didn't achieve in bying one that says it all...:cool:

dault3883
27-05-2017, 11:48
Imagine 1000 copies for an estimated (by me) couple of million interested people...you'd indeed have to be lucky and right on time to even see them for sale...let alone get one....
Heck,when even the staff who created the game didn't achieve in bying one that says it all...:cool:

indeed who ever got em were a bunch of lucky son of a guns

Racer66
27-05-2017, 13:16
Well that's unfortunate. Thanks for the reply.

dault3883
27-05-2017, 13:24
Well that's unfortunate. Thanks for the reply.

no problem we are all here to help each other as much as we can

Konan
27-05-2017, 13:59
That's the spirit! :cool:

dault3883
27-05-2017, 14:01
That's the spirit! :cool:

I learned from the best Konan :cool: LOL

Konan
27-05-2017, 14:03
I learned from the best Konan :cool: LOL

On the other hand...sucking up to a mod is highly frowned upon...lol

dault3883
27-05-2017, 14:04
On the other hand...sucking up to a mod is highly frowned upon...lol

im just messing with ya Konan

Konan
27-05-2017, 14:20
I know mate...so am i...

amazed
27-05-2017, 18:24
indeed who ever got em were a bunch of lucky son of a guns

Including the "fan" who has 10 copies of the UE for sale on eBay at an extortionate price.... :mad:

dault3883
27-05-2017, 18:28
Including the "fan" who has 10 copies of the UE for sale on eBay at an extortionate price.... :mad:

watch when he ends up stuck with them all we will all be laughing at him. Really the only part of the ultra that makes the price worth it is the 1/12 scale mclaren. Other than that and the hat and a few odds and ends, you can get the Collectors edition for about 1/3 of the price it was enough for me.

proterra1
30-05-2017, 09:24
A few weeks and we'll have an exact release date apparently!

breyzipp
30-05-2017, 12:52
A few weeks and we'll have an exact release date apparently!

At E3 of course. :)

F1_Racer68
30-05-2017, 13:12
At E3 of course. :)

Exactly my thoughts.

Schadows
30-05-2017, 13:42
Well I doubt pcars will be at any console conference since Microsoft is surely planning to shed some light on the new Forza (and its Scorpio optimisations), while Sony will be pushing their GTS in the spotlight.
So they will have to shout louder than everyone else to stand out in the E3 news storm -__-'

Konan
31-05-2017, 04:36
For those who are looking for the collectors edition (or if Breyzipp wants to change his order)...available at bol.com and Game mania (finally)

breyzipp
31-05-2017, 05:41
For those who are looking for the collectors edition (or if Breyzipp wants to change his order)...available at bol.com and Game mania (finally)

Happy for you! But I will stick to Amazon. ;)

Konan
31-05-2017, 05:55
Oops...my mistake...i thought you ordered the ltd at bol.com :cool:
Meanwhile i looked it up and it was actually Olijke Poffer who did so the message stays the same,only the recipient needs to change...lol
(Not gonna change the post or your reply wouldn't make sence :rolleyes: )

Olijke Poffer
31-05-2017, 06:40
Yeah it was me.. I placed an order at bol.com indeed. But I stick to the limited edition. For me is €149 a bit to much for a game although I really like the set..

Konan
31-05-2017, 06:50
Same here...i am going for the season pass asap though...:cool:

Olijke Poffer
31-05-2017, 06:57
Yeah season pass is a wanna have for me as well. Shut up and take my money SMS.. :barbershop_quartet_

breyzipp
31-05-2017, 07:32
I hope future DLC includes more rallycross tracks :)

dault3883
31-05-2017, 11:21
I hope future DLC includes more rallycross tracks :)

i hope they include more american tracks like sebring and road atlanta

Olijke Poffer
31-05-2017, 11:54
Road Atlanta would be great indeed.. :-)

Schadows
31-05-2017, 12:14
Giving it enough time and any topic will transform in car/track request thread ^_^'

F1_Racer68
31-05-2017, 15:35
Giving it enough time and any topic will transform in car/track request thread ^_^'

Remco's law in full effect :)

breyzipp
31-05-2017, 21:39

Haha so true! :) But as long as it's not going overboard I don't really mind, we're all big fans of motorsport anyway. So thanks to the mods as well for not instantly moderating the forum but give us a bit of slack. I especially like the humor spread over some posts a lot. Over at the Forza forums the mods go really insane which is just annoying, they chop the posts up into pieces and then paste them where they think they should belong. If you then read such pasted threads there really is no synergy between the posts. Glad we got the good moderators. PS I really want the Toyota TS050 Hybrid in the game. ;)

RacingAtHome
01-06-2017, 01:42
Haha so true! :) But as long as it's not going overboard I don't really mind, we're all big fans of motorsport anyway. So thanks to the mods as well for not instantly moderating the forum but give us a bit of slack. I especially like the humor spread over some posts a lot. Over at the Forza forums the mods go really insane which is just annoying, they chop the posts up into pieces and then paste them where they think they should belong. If you then read such pasted threads there really is no synergy between the posts. Glad we got the good moderators.[SIZE=1] PS I really want the Toyota TS050 Hybrid in the game. ;)

I'd like to also take some time to appreciate the mods and SMS in general for their great communication. [COLOR="#D3D3D3"]Note: Thruxton, Panoz DP01, more TCR and more Super 2000 TCs and more V8SC and Rockingham, and more NASCAR lower series, and more ovals. Actually, just give us more of everything.

dault3883
01-06-2017, 02:32
Haha so true! :) But as long as it's not going overboard I don't really mind, we're all big fans of motorsport anyway. So thanks to the mods as well for not instantly moderating the forum but give us a bit of slack. I especially like the humor spread over some posts a lot. Over at the Forza forums the mods go really insane which is just annoying, they chop the posts up into pieces and then paste them where they think they should belong. If you then read such pasted threads there really is no synergy between the posts. Glad we got the good moderators. PS I really want the Toyota TS050 Hybrid in the game. ;)

I'd like to also take some time to appreciate the mods and SMS in general for their great communication. Note: Thruxton, Panoz DP01, more TCR and more Super 2000 TCs and more V8SC and Rockingham, and more NASCAR lower series, and more ovals. Actually, just give us more of everything.

Agreed it is really cool that the mods are so layed back and join into the fun

Konan
01-06-2017, 05:27
I'm always up for a bit of fun...:p
Now back on topic or i'll be handing out infractions!

LOL

Roger Prynne
01-06-2017, 08:56
Fun is one of the most important - and underrated - ingredients in any successful venture. If you're not having fun, then it's probably time to call it quits and try something else.

dault3883
01-06-2017, 11:13
Fun is one of the most important - and underrated - ingredients in any successful venture. If you're not having fun, then it's probably time to call it quits and try something else.

to quote Lynda Petty "ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?" lol

breyzipp
01-06-2017, 20:45

I think I have just unlocked a new skill level in hiding my car requests. :P
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?50561-No-mustang-racecars&p=1336501&viewfull=1#post1336501

Konan
01-06-2017, 20:47
I think I have just unlocked a new skill level in hiding my car requests. :P
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?50561-No-mustang-racecars&p=1336501&viewfull=1#post1336501

Nope...i caught you there...

F1_Racer68
01-06-2017, 23:46
Nope...i caught you there...

Hey, give him credit for a valiant effort at least, would ya? :D

Trans-Girl
02-06-2017, 06:01

there is a guy selling the ultimate edition for £150 on ebay, that is £300 cheaper than when i saw them online... one day to go and only one copy for the ps4, dunno if it is legit mind so don't anyone go buying it and finding it's a scam and having a pop at me , all i did was search because i was curious to see what the extortionate price was....

Ian Bell
02-06-2017, 06:20
there is a guy selling the ultimate edition for £150 on ebay, that is £300 cheaper than when i saw them online... one day to go and only one copy for the ps4, dunno if it is legit mind so don't anyone go buying it and finding it's a scam and having a pop at me , all i did was search because i was curious to see what the extortionate price was....

It's not legit. Avoid.

Konan
02-06-2017, 06:33
Yes,we can't stress that enough guys: only buy through official channels...it's ok to do so AFTER release (for obvious reasons)
I learnt my lesson the hard way in the past: i needed a cilinder for a vintage motorcycle and found one so i contacted the guy who sold it and had to pay thrue money order...i did so only to discover that "the package has been held at customs please pay X amount to be able to release it"
Result: no cilinder...money gone...
A few years later i saw a Ps4 for sale really cheap (new in the box)
Made contact and the guy asked me to send him the money and he would mail the console to me....i emailed him that i was going to pay when i picked it up myself...result: crickets shirping...never heard of him again.
You know the saying:" when it sounds too good to be true....it usually is"

Schadows
02-06-2017, 08:24
there is a guy selling the ultimate edition for £150 on ebay, that is £300 cheaper than when i saw them online... one day to go and only one copy for the ps4, dunno if it is legit mind so don't anyone go buying it and finding it's a scam and having a pop at me , all i did was search because i was curious to see what the extortionate price was....When it's too good to be true ... it usually isn't true.

Roger Prynne
02-06-2017, 09:29
Just look at the information about postage and delivery dates for a start....

cluck
02-06-2017, 10:44
I wonder if all he is selling is his pre-order details, so that £150 is on top of the £450 you'll have to pay when the game ships.

Konan
02-06-2017, 11:26
That could be quite possible...imagine the surprise when you get an additional bill for 450 pounds...
He must have pre ordered somewhere without having to pay upfront...

Roger Prynne
02-06-2017, 11:34
The moral of the story is..... DON'T BUY ANYTHING LIKE THIS (until you get all the information from the seller)

You have been warned.

cluck
02-06-2017, 14:39
That could be quite possible...imagine the surprise when you get an additional bill for 450 pounds...
He must have pre ordered somewhere without having to pay upfront...Vvery few big retailers will take the money up-front - Amazon and Game.co.uk, here in the UK, certainly don't - they only charge once the item is about to be posted :). It's why I'm fairly certain that this ebay'r is either outright scamming or is somehow going to pass his/her pre-order on (even though I have no idea how that would work!). As Roger says, just avoid unless you know all of the details before handing money over.

Mad Al
02-06-2017, 16:36
It is a pre-order and yes, I am aware that the price is below msrp; I managed to get a few via a contact at Namco for a cheap price.

If true, that particular Namco contact needs shooting...

Roger Prynne
02-06-2017, 18:06
If true, that particular Namco contact needs shooting...

Where did you get that quote from Al?
Did you contact the seller?

cluck
02-06-2017, 18:41
Did you contact the seller?Most likely, yes, as this was the reply I got when I queried it.

"Hello. It is the ultra edition and I manages to get two.of these for a good price from.a contact hence the price I m.selling this one. The release date given is arbitrary with all eBay auction etc."

Different answer to 2 different requests for validity. Something smells fishy and it's not what's in my oven.

dault3883
02-06-2017, 18:42
Most likely, yes, as this was the reply I got when I queried it.

"Hello. It is the ultra edition and I manages to get two.of these for a good price from.a contact hence the price I m.selling this one. The release date given is arbitrary with all eBay auction etc."

He is scalping and scalping is wrong

Alan Dallas
02-06-2017, 20:10
Most likely, yes, as this was the reply I got when I queried it.

Different answer to 2 different requests for validity. Something smells fishy and it's not what's in my oven.

He is scalping and scalping is wrong

No actual product has been released yet afaik. From: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/pre-sale.html

If you want to list presale items, you must meet all of the following criteria:

Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.
Clearly indicate in the listing that the item is a presale item.
The handling time specified in your listing should reflect the time from the end of the listing until the item is shipped to the buyer. Be sure to specify the correct handling time in your listing.

Given that no actual release date for Project CARS 2 has been given, this Seller is in violation of E-Bay Policies.

Roger Prynne
02-06-2017, 21:57
This is the reply I got.... different again!!

Hello. I managed to get 2 from a contact at Namco Bandai for free so, selling one really. Yes it is a pre-order.

He says he got them for free this time.

morpwr
02-06-2017, 22:05
This is the reply I got.... different again!!

He says he got them for free this time.

I wonder how many times he will sell the two he doesn't have to unsuspecting people....

Mad Al
02-06-2017, 22:26
Did you contact the seller?

Yes... odd that the seller appears to be based in Germany, if you read the blurb about them, but the product is in Brum ?

dault3883
03-06-2017, 00:32
he is a lying sack of dog poop who deserves to have his butt shut down

Roger Prynne
03-06-2017, 09:17
Yes... odd that the seller appears to be based in Germany, if you read the blurb about them, but the product is in Brum ?

Yeah, that's why I posted the SS of the postage and delivery screen....

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?50429-Preorder&p=1336544&viewfull=1#post1336544

Strange indeed.

Sankyo
03-06-2017, 18:32
Can't he be reported to EBay for selling something he cannot have?

Mad Al
03-06-2017, 19:55
Can't he be reported to EBay for selling something he cannot have?

He should state clearly that it is a pre order item (there are a few listings for PC2 that do)... if there is no mention of the item being a preorder, then hit the "report item" link and report as

Listing practices
Inappropriate seller items
Presale

that should get them de listed until the 30 days before release (there are several from a Aussy seller region_free_gamez that are being reported for that very reason)

Roger Prynne
03-06-2017, 21:05
^ Already done.... and he's gone.

ElNano
07-06-2017, 15:46
When can I pre-order the game on Steam? (I'm not interested in any other disk or digital option.) WHEN ??? :D

F1 2017 and Dirt 4 already available!!! So? Let's go over it! : D

dault3883
07-06-2017, 15:56
When can I pre-order the game on Steam? (I'm not interested in any other disk or digital option.) WHEN ??? :D

F1 2017 and Dirt 4 already available!!! So? Let's go over it! : D

we dont know that yet keep checking on steam. Dirt 4 and F1 2017 Arent Project Cars 2 i think the biggest reason we dont have an OFFICIAL release date (ignoring the date released this morning then retracted) is because i dont think Project cars 2 is completely finished they are still working on it. It will be released when it will be released Be patient Padawan