PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars My Favorite??

vegaguy5555
21-05-2017, 17:04
Yes!

I have to say Pcars is the best for me right now in VR. Assetto Corsa was for years and then rFactor 2 was untill the new undate. Which is great but a pain for the time being. Then I found out how to manage clipping in Pcars and wow!! You guys have some pretty nice FFB here.

You would not believe the heat I'm taking in AC right now but the truth is the truth. I am having the most difficulty with AC at the moment. On off switch for brakes and latency when drifting I think has something to do with weight transfer.

Pcars is the most responsive and the AI is fun to race with. I can really push the cars here and when I go past the limit Pcars physics stays in line with my reaction of experience. When I lose it I feel it was my fault and can't wait to do it again.

Very nice!!

I had to write this because Pcars has been the poorest for years and now the top for me. Can't wait for Pcars 2.

The open wheel cars are the only thing that are not working very good here. I am having soooo much fun with everything else I haven't had a chance to play around with it much and would welcome any advice. Also I would like to get feed back about VR. Pcars really works my GPU to limit.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Konan
21-05-2017, 18:15
With open wheels the deal is to wait for your chance...don't dive in a gap at a corner,stay behind and profit on the exit...
Consider the AI in open wheels as rookies...never count on them having noticed you in their mirrors...:cool:

vegaguy5555
27-05-2017, 18:15
I ment FFB doesn't feel right with open wheel cars.

dault3883
27-05-2017, 18:19
I ment FFB doesn't feel right with open wheel cars.

then adjust the FFB settings

Mowzer
27-05-2017, 18:52
This site is a gold mine of information mate ;).
http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/cars

vegaguy5555
28-05-2017, 15:06
Thanks so much.

I wrote more but it got erased. It wouldn't let me post. It said I needed to refresh the page. How do you do you do that?

dault3883
28-05-2017, 15:10
Thanks so much.

I wrote more but it got erased. It wouldn't let me post. It said I needed to refresh the page. How do you do you do that?

shoulda highlighted it right clicked then hit copy and only then refreshed the page by hitting the button with the arrow going in a circle usually some where near your URL website address box then gone down and pasted and tried to post again

vegaguy5555
28-05-2017, 15:33
I totally understand your hostility. The crap I have heard people say about Pcars for the past couple years is not fair at all.

I tried these settings and wow. Pcars has soooo much to offer. I am plown away.

Thank you @Mowzer and everyone.

Mowzer
28-05-2017, 18:01
I totally understand your hostility. The crap I have heard people say about Pcars for the past couple years is not fair at all.

I tried these settings and wow. Pcars has soooo much to offer. I am plown away.

Thank you @Mowzer and everyone.

No worries mate glad to help :). Im not sure if you have seen this site for car tuning set ups :) http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

vegaguy5555
04-06-2017, 16:02
Of all the bad things I have heard about Pcars in AC, which I don't see in rF2, I can't believe how good Pcars is. When I panic and steer by instinct Pcars is right there with me. That's what I like the most. AC is two or three steps behind and rF2 is very technical, slower but fun to work through. Can't wait for them to get past beta for vr.