PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my Save... Lost it all

IvanMatin
15-06-2017, 08:01
Hello there,

I have very annoying problem with the game. I HAD a CD since day 1 of the game. So I was playing most of the time online,
and recently I decided to have all my games digital. So I trade the CD, and of course I had to buy it again. But I bought Game Of the Year edition and guess what happened...
When I want it do download my save from Online Storage it said Can't Download, The Application for this safe is not Installed.

And I had to loose everything, and now when I want to play Online, because I play only online this game, people think I'm a noob and ALL my progress is gone...
I want my old safe back so I have my rating.
Why it doesn't work? It's like is 2 different games... Doesn't make any sense to me.

And let's don't forget I bought the game twice!!!

Any solution?

Bealdor
15-06-2017, 08:24
The regular game and the GOTY edition are handled as two different games by your PS4. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it. Sorry.

IvanMatin
15-06-2017, 10:22
Absolutely nothing?
Well, I'll wait Project Cars 2 then

SCClockDr
17-06-2017, 13:52
A quality driver's game history is never a factor for me as I consider who to trade paint with. Some drivers have several PSN ID's & not all are equal in their game progress.
I would just join my usual buds and enjoy. If you race adhock open lobbies, just go for it, if they get prissy just move on. It is what I do. I have 3 ID's, I'm pursuing a career in only one though.