PDA

View Full Version : Worth buying june 2017

Jerre1989
27-06-2017, 12:46
Hi guys,

Let's say I have been driving a lot of Pcars offline on "free" bases.
I saw it's on steam sales for like 21 euros and was wondering if it's still worth getting?
With my aim being to try online racing.

Is the community still "big" and how hard is it to get in some decent lobbies?
Also PCars2 was anounced so I'm kind of hesitant (with the foresight that Pcars 1 will bleed out in less than 6 months).

So what is your opinion about this?

Mahjik
27-06-2017, 12:59
Is it worth getting? Yes.

PC2 will be released at the end of September so you are correct that PC1 will die down once that happens. However, there is still a lot of enjoyment to get out of PC1 (and you still have a few months before PC2). If money is an issue, then wait for PC2.

Roger Prynne
27-06-2017, 13:29
Hi guys,

Let's say I have been driving a lot of Pcars offline on "free" bases.
I saw it's on steam sales for like 21 euros and was wondering if it's still worth getting?
With my aim being to try online racing.

Is the community still "big" and how hard is it to get in some decent lobbies?
Also PCars2 was anounced so I'm kind of hesitant (with the foresight that Pcars 1 will bleed out in less than 6 months).

So what is your opinion about this?

So that means you have a pirate copy?

Sankyo
27-06-2017, 13:38
3 months of sim racing fun for 7 euros a month, I cannot think of anything having the same fun/cost ratio :)

Jerre1989
27-06-2017, 14:20
Is it worth getting? Yes.

PC2 will be released at the end of September so you are correct that PC1 will die down once that happens. However, there is still a lot of enjoyment to get out of PC1 (and you still have a few months before PC2). If money is an issue, then wait for PC2.

I guess I'll take my chances, just bought the bundle.
Only downside is i'll be abroad for 1,5 month but oh well :p :p
thanks for the quick response