PDA

View Full Version : Drive license + penalty system

infnada
30-06-2017, 17:15
(Sorry for my English)

I'm sure that some of this questions are already answered somewhere but i can't find the right information;

I would love to have more information about driving license and penalty system. Shitty players are ruinning all the races and killing PC1. Hopefully PC2 would be much different.

I am really worried about the penalty system but... already decided to pre-order PC2. Too much hype for me.

- For touching/smashing a car there would be some penalty (points/time)? That should be a must. Said that, hopefully we will not smash lagged cars...
- Players wold be automatically kicked if they have too many penalty points?
- There would be some like weekend/nightday tournaments based on players license and skill? Or at any day time :)
- The license will be like... iracing? Never played it, but really fan to watch streams cos his competitive/fair-play races. -penalty points +good race position = +license rating?

I would love to start a race from a mid grid position and not get smashed for a car withour brakes...

Thanks!

Roger Prynne
30-06-2017, 19:15
You might want to read this..... http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/project-cars-2-race-licence-broadcasting-and-matchmaking-details-revealed.132024/

dault3883
30-06-2017, 19:19
i would really hate for a license to be put in place as they could just take the test seriously then fool around once they get them done

Roger Prynne
30-06-2017, 19:24
^ I think you need to read the link that I posted, as I think you missed the point.

infnada
30-06-2017, 19:52
You might want to read this..... http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/project-cars-2-race-licence-broadcasting-and-matchmaking-details-revealed.132024/

Good article. I think all will be satisfied in PC2.

The only thing that i concern now is about lagged cars. Do they will crash into walls, ride like drunks... or will they disapear for a moment like it does in others games? I crashed sometimes to lagged cars...

FIA
14-07-2017, 00:05
Good article. I think all will be satisfied in PC2.

The only thing that i concern now is about lagged cars. Do they will crash into walls, ride like drunks... or will they disapear for a moment like it does in others games? I crashed sometimes to lagged cars...

Yes, this is the part that will make ranks bad, the only way this would work is to only have good ping players together of the same low ping
and anyone with a ping over a set ping cannot enter, if this is not part of a setting in game, it needs to auto work within the game or it will get messy

fixing this lag will be key for this rank to work as it should, no flying cars pls :GB_bonesrock: