PDA

View Full Version : pCARS2 and Setups

Eric Rowland
03-07-2017, 17:52
Please tell me that SMS has revised the vehicle setup situation with regard to creating, saving, and sharing setups. It was agony to not be able to save setups with regard to specific cars and circuits and be not be able to click and select a setup that was user created or from fellow drivers. I finally gave up and just drove defaults but that doesn't work for LeMans! :rolleyes: Thank you!

Roger Prynne
03-07-2017, 19:00
Please tell me that SMS has revised the vehicle setup situation.
Yes they have, it's much more user friendly now.

DECATUR PLAYA
03-07-2017, 19:24
Yes they have, it's much more user friendly now.

Just wondering will the car have more parts to tune or will it be the same options as pcars 1.

Mad Al
03-07-2017, 19:29
Just wondering will the car have more parts to tune or will it be the same options as pcars 1.

There are a few more options (car specific of course) to confound and confuse even more... (I'm totally crap at tuning cars..)

DECATUR PLAYA
03-07-2017, 20:52
There are a few more options (car specific of course) to confound and confuse even more... (I'm totally crap at tuning cars..)

Thanks for the info.

FS7
03-07-2017, 22:16
Can we save multiple setups for each track? Different setups for quali, race, dry, wet? That was my biggest complaint about setups in PCars1.

Mad Al
04-07-2017, 00:02
Can we save multiple setups for each track? Different setups for quali, race, dry, wet? That was my biggest complaint about setups in PCars1.

Yes, you can a setup for each day of the week and a spare one for Sundays.....

Invincible
04-07-2017, 05:52
Yes, you can a setup for each day of the week and a spare one for Sundays.....
And have one for each different weather for each day....