PDA

View Full Version : Is PCars2 Limited Edition CD?

jmlt
03-07-2017, 20:51
I can't decide if I should go for steam preorder or Limited edition, both same price, can't find any diference between them expect the case and stickers, thing is there's nothing saying the Limited Edition comes with code or CD.
Does anybody know about that?

Mahjik
03-07-2017, 21:16
thing is there's nothing saying the Limited Edition comes with code or CD.

Both...

jmlt
03-07-2017, 23:09
Both...
Yeah, obviously. Thing is: will it be redeemed on steam or separated launcher?

Ryzza5
03-07-2017, 23:56
Most likely it will require Steam in either case, especially if you want to play online.

Mahjik
04-07-2017, 02:03
Yeah, obviously. Thing is: will it be redeemed on steam or separated launcher?

Steam... The physical DVD helps out those who have metered connections.

jmlt
09-07-2017, 18:52
Thanks for your answers. It was just to make sure there was no system like Rockstar has for example.
Anyway, another quick question, if I buy physically version will the shop be able to send 2 or 3 days before the release date like in other titles or just after the release date?

dault3883
09-07-2017, 18:58
Thanks for your answers. It was just to make sure there was no system like Rockstar has for example.
Anyway, another quick question, if I buy physically version will the shop be able to send 2 or 3 days before the release date like in other titles or just after the release date?

not likely but then again the game will be jam packed the first couple of days anyways a few days isnt long to wait for the stuf that comes with limited edition compared to delux

jmlt
09-07-2017, 19:51
not likely but then again the game will be jam packed the first couple of days anyways a few days isnt long to wait for the stuf that comes with limited edition compared to delux

Thanks ;)

Mahjik
09-07-2017, 20:27

For PC1, my hard copy arrived before the title was activated on Steam. Just keep in mind that even the hard copy requires Steam activation. So no matter how early it arrives, you cannot play it until Steam activates the product.