PDA

View Full Version : Career Mode Locked

SND_MND
10-07-2017, 09:47
Hi, new here. Maybe this has been posted a few times. Career Mode stays locked even after the full install of Game of the Year Edition on PS4. Ran the latest patch update and even reinstalled the game. Tried the whole licenses update on PSN as well but its just Career Mode thats locked.

When I try to create a driver I can choose a name, number etc but the option to proceed is locked. Please help

Invincible
10-07-2017, 10:00
Hi, new here. Maybe this has been posted a few times. Career Mode stays locked even after the full install of Game of the Year Edition on PS4. Ran the latest patch update and even reinstalled the game. Tried the whole licenses update on PSN as well but its just Career Mode thats locked.

When I try to create a driver I can choose a name, number etc but the option to proceed is locked. Please help

Install isn't finished. Even with the patch installed, the installation of the main-game can still proceed in the background.

SND_MND
10-07-2017, 10:35
Install isn't finished. Even with the patch installed, the installation of the main-game can still proceed in the background.

I thought about that. So should I just leave the disc in the ps4 with the game running?

Invincible
10-07-2017, 10:43
I thought about that. So should I just leave the disc in the ps4 with the game running?

Yes.