PDA

View Full Version : Practice and qualifying timer ending

Djuvinile
10-07-2017, 12:39
Just a quick question, i dont know if it has been asked allready, couldnt find it.
In Project cars 2 will it still be session over if timer runs out on practise and qualifying sessions (and automatically ending your lap) or can we end our lap like in real life? found this a bit of an annoying thing in Pc1 especially when u are setting a fast lap and didnt mention the timer.

Mattze
10-07-2017, 12:52
As far as I know, the cool down lap is manually driven so I would guess yes, when time is over you can finish your lap and return to the box. Can anybody confirm this?

breyzipp
10-07-2017, 13:05
As far as I know, the cool down lap is manually driven so I would guess yes, when time is over you can finish your lap and return to the box. Can anybody confirm this?

He is not talking about the cool down lap after the main race, it's about the timer of a practice session or qualifying session running to zero.

I agree it's a bit annoying in PC1 and would love to see it improved so that when the timer reaches zero, it's still possible to finish the lap.

Mattze
10-07-2017, 13:24
He is not talking about the cool down lap after the main race, it's about the timer of a practice session or qualifying session running to zero.

I agree it's a bit annoying in PC1 and would love to see it improved so that when the timer reaches zero, it's still possible to finish the lap.

And I'm not talking about the cool down lap after the main race, too. If practice or qualifying session time is over, you should be able to finish your lap (as in PC1 after patches) and then return to the pit box manually (as not in PC1 but in PC2, if I understand it correctly).

Djuvinile
10-07-2017, 13:30

exactly!

And I'm not talking about the cool down lap after the main race, too. If practice or qualifying session time is over, you should be able to finish your lap (as in PC1 after patches)

After which patches? Dont know about you, but until this date today i've never been able to complete a last lap when the timer runs out (ps4 console that is, dont know about pc)

Mahjik
10-07-2017, 13:40
Just a quick question, i dont know if it has been asked allready, couldnt find it.
In Project cars 2 will it still be session over if timer runs out on practise and qualifying sessions (and automatically ending your lap) or can we end our lap like in real life? found this a bit of an annoying thing in Pc1 especially when u are setting a fast lap and didnt mention the timer.

You will complete your current lap.

Djuvinile
10-07-2017, 13:49
You will complete your current lap.

great! thanks.

Mattze
10-07-2017, 13:59
exactly!
After which patches? Dont know about you, but until this date today i've never been able to complete a last lap when the timer runs out (ps4 console that is, dont know about pc)

Okay, I was talking about qualifyings in the PC version. Seems that PS4 didn't get this patch.

KANETAKER
10-07-2017, 15:26
Okay, I was talking about qualifyings in the PC version. Seems that PS4 didn't get this patch.

In PC edition of PCars1 nobody's can't complete the last lap if the time session reach to zero.