PDA

View Full Version : Driving View Question.

Dangerpaws
15-07-2017, 16:50
These are pics of my favorite view when driving open-wheels cars. Something about this side view perspective is just SO COOL!!!
I wish on PC2 that you could flip to the left side of the car as well. See my last pic as an example. Please!

Also...I've noticed on the Formula A, B & C open-wheel cars in PC1, that this view is not even an option.
WHY was this view not included for those cars????? Please fix this for PC2.

By the way... LOVE this game!!

Thanks!

Roger Prynne
15-07-2017, 17:50
Don't know how the hell you can drive from that view but each to their own I suppose.

WHY was this view not included for those cars????? Please fix this for PC2.

Because nobody (or very few) drives from that position, also it wont be fixed (as you put it) in this iteration of pCARS 2.

Dangerpaws
15-07-2017, 18:26
Thanks for the reply. Yes...I guess most people wouldn't drive in that view.
I think it just looks cool. Maybe I'm strange. :)

I guess a customizable view would solve all of these issues. Then you could place the camera wherever you want.
Now THAT would be awesome!

Either way...PC2 will be the best game EVER!!

Mad Al
15-07-2017, 18:56
Pop to roof cam, then use CTRL+K to go into the options to move the camera around a bit... A, D, S, W, E, Q move about
Doesn't get saved, but it does make it possible if you really want to just try it sometimes..

Screenshot taken using the latest pre-release build of Project CARS 2 . Artwork may be subject to change prior to release.

PS several single seaters (if not all?) have the offset camera in the one between the helmet and cockpit cam in Project CARS

Roger Prynne
15-07-2017, 21:21
Sorry if I seemed a bit abrupt in my reply to you, I've had a toothache all afternoon and was a bit grumpy.

What Al says is a good idea and would be a good workaround for now, just a shame that you cant save these positions.

Dangerpaws
15-07-2017, 22:29
Sorry if I seemed a bit abrupt in my reply to you, I've had a toothache all afternoon and was a bit grumpy.

What Al says is a good idea and would be a good workaround for now, just a shame that you cant save these positions.

No worries. Hope your tooth is feeling better soon!!

Dangerpaws
15-07-2017, 22:30
Pop to roof cam, then use CTRL+K to go into the options to move the camera around a bit... A, D, S, W, E, Q move about
Doesn't get saved, but it does make it possible if you really want to just try it sometimes..

Screenshot taken using the latest pre-release build of Project CARS 2 . Artwork may be subject to change prior to release.

PS several single seaters (if not all?) have the offset camera in the one between the helmet and cockpit cam in Project CARS

Thanks for the tip!! I'll try this out. Yes..it would be nice if you could save the positions after you have them set. Happy racing....

Actually....I'm on a PS4 so I'm not sure if I can adjust these as nicely. Hopefully in PC2...fingers crossed...

Roger Prynne
15-07-2017, 22:41
Do you have a keyboard attached to your PS4, if not then you will be out of luck I'm afraid.

Dangerpaws
16-07-2017, 19:06
Do you have a keyboard attached to your PS4, if not then you will be out of luck I'm afraid.

Sorry for me...no keyboard attached to the PS4. Actually, I didn't even know you could do that. Only had my PS4 for a few months.
Hopefully SMS will add a fully customizable view for the consoles in the future....

Roger Prynne
16-07-2017, 20:01
Check this out..... http://www.ps4playstation4.com/top-five-keyboards

or any cheap keyboard will do.