PDA

View Full Version : Community Ambassador Trophy/Achievement

CoffeeBeans1988
26-07-2017, 11:48
Hi,

I'm after some clarification please.

I understand that you will stop supporting the Community Ambassador achievement/trophy by the end of the year. Will there be enough events that you put up to unlock this by the end of this year?

I have asked on Twitter a couple of times, but I have not heard a response. I need 19 more events for the achievement (I'm on Xbox One).

A lot of people are becoming worried about this on trueachievements.com

Please respond!

t1grizzly
26-07-2017, 20:00
I think it is absurd how poorly this trophy/achievement was designed.

First, trophies for the main game should never be tied to dlc as this one has been.

Secondly, the limited offering and frequency of events stinks, and who in the hell knows when the next one will be released.

When I first read there were twenty community events in total for this trophy it did not seem all that bad until I realized how badly the developers have implemented and rolled out events for this achievement.

Even if the developer releases one event per week until the end of the year it is barely enough to earn this trophy. There are approx. 22 weeks left in 2017 and who knows how many events will be dlc only. More events should be offered and they should continue past the end of the year.

Finally, it is nearly impossible to know when events are released and one should not have to look at twitter, facebook or other places like these forums to learn about events. There should be in-game notifications.

CoffeeBeans1988
26-07-2017, 20:27
I agree. I just want to know, as do many others, is the achievement/trophy still obtainable? Will you have at least 20 more community events up by the end of the year?

I would really appreciate a response from a moderater please. A simple yes or no will be ok!

Topdog92
27-07-2017, 09:52
I need 19 too for the trophy but they will dont release anything after only 2 years is the platinum trophy impossible. Pc2 dont buy ��

CoffeeBeans1988
27-07-2017, 11:05
Could a moderater please respond? Why does it take so long to open another event? Surely it can't be hard to open all the events at once to ensure no one misses out on the trophy/achievement? Thanks.

tarikscansani17
01-08-2017, 22:08
This situation is borderline insanity, what is the difficulty of providing 20 community events without time limit and without the need to buy a DLC?
And why no one answers here, on twitter, on facebook, via email?
The only response I got was straight from Bandai, basically saying they can't do anything.

Mahjik
01-08-2017, 23:11
Could a moderater please respond?

Unfortunately, the moderators here don't have any more insight than you do on the community events. At some point, the events for PC1 are going to stop. I have no information if that point has already been reached or not.

CoffeeBeans1988
03-08-2017, 00:03
Sure, I understand that. But could you please reach out to someone in your team/department that deals with this please? A lot of achievement/trophy hunters are livid that this is shutting down, especially on the trueachievements website. We just want to know if there will be enough events to unlock this achievement/trophy? If not, can all events be opened as soon as possible?
Asking on Twitter is getting me nowhere. We all deserve a straight answer.
I look forward to your response.

Mahjik
03-08-2017, 02:07
But could you please reach out to someone in your team/department that deals with this please?

The moderators here are just normal users (with just enough privileges to run the forum). We are not employees of Bandai Namco or SMS.

Topdog92
03-08-2017, 02:26
This situation is borderline insanity, what is the difficulty of providing 20 community events without time limit and without the need to buy a DLC?
And why no one answers here, on twitter, on facebook, via email?
The only response I got was straight from Bandai, basically saying they can't do anything.

In other words the trophy/achievment is i possible to get and it will shut down the community events?? After only 2 years that is sad..

CoffeeBeans1988
04-08-2017, 16:07
The moderators here are just normal users (with just enough privileges to run the forum). We are not employees of Bandai Namco or SMS.

In that case then, all moderators on this forum should get together and put pressure on SMS to get them to open all the events by the end of the year.

Someone has to be blamed for this.

The Globalizer
04-08-2017, 18:36
Just wanted to add my somewhat calmer voice - it would be appreciated if a solution could be found, such as having 20 standing events (that never close) available for achievement hunters. I have played a few of the community events and would like to play the full game, but I do hunt Xbox achievements and am generally careful to avoid putting uncompleteable games on my card. It would be disappointing to not play through this game, as it looks crisp and auto racing is one of my favorite genres.

I understand that there may be technical issues around this, but in the achievement hunting community, sunsetting functionality that achievements depend on is very unpopular and leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, especially given how new the game is. I hope the dev team will take this under consideration.

Thanks.

Mahjik
04-08-2017, 19:17
In that case then, all moderators on this forum should get together and put pressure on SMS to get them to open all the events by the end of the year.

Moderators aren't here to "stir up riots". Quite the opposite. The best thing I can recommend is to be persistent. Keep asking on Twitter (and you can bump this thread every week) until you get a definitive answer. Just do it maturely.

luislem
21-11-2018, 17:32
still need a few events