PDA

View Full Version : Hackers Online Doubt

ToniMontana
28-07-2017, 23:35
Hi, my name is Toni.

First of all, I apologize if already talked about this subject, I looked for the forum but I did not find any useful information. Basically, neither in this forum nor in another.

The problem is the following:

When I connect to a public online game, my duplicate nick appears, both on the time table and in the room.
If I enter the steam profile of my nick "replica", it looks like "_NAME_". Obviously he is a fake player ...

I would like to know if I have to worry and change the steam keys etc etc ... Thanks in advance!

I have screenshots, I can upload them if you want, I tried to report the user to steam but it has been impossible since it is a false profile.

29-07-2017, 04:29
Hi, my name is Toni.

First of all, I apologize if already talked about this subject, I looked for the forum but I did not find any useful information. Basically, neither in this forum nor in another.

The problem is the following:

When I connect to a public online game, my duplicate nick appears, both on the time table and in the room.
If I enter the steam profile of my nick "replica", it looks like "_NAME_". Obviously he is a fake player ...

I would like to know if I have to worry and change the steam keys etc etc ... Thanks in advance!

I have screenshots, I can upload them if you want, I tried to report the user to steam but it has been impossible since it is a false profile.

Seems that there is a bug in Pcars1 where sometime a duplicate of you will show up, then will be up-side-down somewhere around the track later on in the race. I think it's probably not someone trying to hack you.

ToniMontana
29-07-2017, 11:36
Seems that there is a bug in Pcars1 where sometime a duplicate of you will show up, then will be up-side-down somewhere around the track later on in the race. I think it's probably not someone trying to hack you.

Thank you very much for the information. I apologize again if this was not the place to post this.

Greetings.

DECATUR PLAYA
30-07-2017, 17:07
Thank you very much for the information. I apologize again if this was not the place to post this.

Greetings.

Used to see this a lot on Xbox. Have not seen it in a very long time.