PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Steering Wheel Wobble

steveluppino
31-07-2017, 09:40
Hi,

Is there anyway to stop that subtle steering wheel wobble that is visible in your cockpit views in this sim. It is similar to those early Codemasters F1 games. I think they put it there for impression purposes. I looked everywhere in the UI settings but couldn't get rid of it. I thought if you couldn't who in their right mind driving these things at such intense speed with a good set up, and proven race tuned cars, when you will get the steering wheel to move and jerk about at enough rate, would drive the thing with what looks like to me the impression of a lose set of tie rod ends.

Silraed
31-07-2017, 11:44
No that's just how it is.

steveluppino
31-07-2017, 13:57
No that's just how it is.

And how it will always be, even in the next build, would you know?

Silraed
31-07-2017, 14:16
There won't be any new builds of the game with the second game being released in a little under 2 months time. It is the same in the second game though as far as I'm aware.

steveluppino
31-07-2017, 15:35
I know where I won't be spending my money then. It's like you'de be driving drunk or is it being put off the driving if you are drinking if that's what it's there for. If so, I salute them.

Sankyo
31-07-2017, 18:44
I know where I won't be spending my money then. It's like you'de be driving drunk or is it being put off the driving if you are drinking if that's what it's there for. If so, I salute them.

It's been discussed before, it's an artistic choice and purely visual, it is not connected to the behaviour/physics of the car or to FFB. For VR users it has been agreed to be a rather large distraction, though.