PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea multiple control assignments.

Lee-h
03-08-2017, 01:28
Going on the fact like me some people have multiple controllers that are for same thing for example paddle shifters and sequential stick sifter it would be handy if in pcars 2 we could have multiple assignments for each control element, thank you for reading.

Mahjik
03-08-2017, 02:05
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?47154-Make-a-wish-Project-CARS-2&p=1347171&viewfull=1#post1347171

Lee-h
03-08-2017, 14:44
Thanks for the info

Eric Rowland
03-08-2017, 17:53
In my case I have an F1 style wheel with buttons, rotaries and paddle shift for the modern cars. I also have an old style MOMO for use with an H-shift for the oldies. Will pC2 have the capability to host two different controller options like rF2 or AMS does? This is very easy and convenient and necessary for the moderns and the classics. It is a PITA to reassign buttons etc....for each steering wheel instance. IOW, two distinct and different custom controller options using an Accuforce wheel.

Sankyo
04-08-2017, 15:04
In my case I have an F1 style wheel with buttons, rotaries and paddle shift for the modern cars. I also have an old style MOMO for use with an H-shift for the oldies. Will pC2 have the capability to host two different controller options like rF2 or AMS does? This is very easy and convenient and necessary for the moderns and the classics. It is a PITA to reassign buttons etc....for each steering wheel instance. IOW, two distinct and different custom controller options using an Accuforce wheel.

pC2 will save controller settings in a separate file, it won't support multiple controller saves but it's easy to manually copy the save files for different controllers and restore whichever you need before starting the game.

dault3883
05-08-2017, 02:59

im not good with initials whats AMS?