PDA

View Full Version : ButtKicker on PS4

Vettel-ish
08-08-2017, 17:39
Thinking about picking up a Gamer 2 unless you guys tell me otherwise. Looking on the website the instructions dont help much. I have a Sony XBR, sony platinum headphones and a PS4 Pro. Can I use the buttkicker with this set up?
Other question would be where is the best place to mount it to a Playseat alcantra?

Thanks!
Andy

gotdirt410sprintcar
08-08-2017, 22:25
I know you can but dont no how it works try, Send grimey dog a IM or go too his thread he could help he has buttkickers i think they worked before he switched to pc. I raced with snail some of those guys have them .

hkraft300
08-08-2017, 23:45
Can I use the buttkicker with this set up?

Connect your surround sound amplifier to the ps4 via the optical Jack.
Connect butt kicker to the sub out on the amp.

If the buttkicker's own amp has optical, then hook it to the back of the ps4 directly. It'll filter out the low frequency vibrations to the transducer anyway.

I don't have one, haven't used one, but that's how it works from memory. There may be other connection options.

Vettel-ish
09-08-2017, 14:22
Connect your surround sound amplifier to the ps4 via the optical Jack.
Connect butt kicker to the sub out on the amp.

If the buttkicker's own amp has optical, then hook it to the back of the ps4 directly. It'll filter out the low frequency vibrations to the transducer anyway.

I don't have one, haven't used one, but that's how it works from memory. There may be other connection options.

Thank you for this, I bought one last night and will hook it up.

bporion
09-08-2017, 20:47
its worth all the money you spent on it , hope it works for you .