PDA

View Full Version : Precision Racing League Recruiting on all Platforms

Precision Racing League
16-09-2017, 19:04
Hello everyone. The Precision Racing League (http://precisionracingleague.com) is beyond excited for the release of Project Cars 2 and looking to host both North American and European leagues across all 3 platforms. Our focus is on clean, fun racing and we have drivers of all abilities, so donít think that you have to be the fastest of the fast to join us. Everyone is welcome and it is completely free to sign-up and race with us! The PRL has a full staff of organizers and managers who are happy and willing to assist with the set-up, and continuation of each league. While each league's preparations so far have us starting off with GT3 due to the popularity of that class, once a league is established it has the right to vote on swapping cars classes for each season. Please feel free to ask any questions you have in the league forums and one of our management team members will be happy to answer and assist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e__W-CUIJs&feature=youtu.be

AaronWebb85
20-09-2017, 15:25
PRL is a great place to race. Clean driving throughout the field and a fun environment!

Mr.Smoke
23-09-2017, 14:04
Possibly interested in joining with PRL again, this time on PC. I raced with you guys on PS4 a few years ago.

Still looking around at different leagues with my racing partner/team mate for what suits us best. We would prefer to run as a team.

Mountain_King
25-09-2017, 03:13
I'm interested in joining a league. Would at least like to get my foot in the door. Nothing destroys sims like racing randoms all day. Especially with this new license system in place.

Edit: PC VR by the way

Glasnost
25-09-2017, 06:52
Very interested in joining a league. However I travel alot for work and am often only available on weekends.
Being Australian will this affect my ability to join a league? I will only be available on weekends and at a reasonable time ((GMT +10) GMT +11 in about a week))

Precision Racing League
28-09-2017, 03:26
Along with tracking a Drivers Championship, each league also tracks a Team Championship as well, so that would not be an issue at all for you to bring a friend along for the fun.

Tyl3n0L
28-09-2017, 06:20
I've never been part of a league before but i would certainly like to however with my current work schedule ill only be available every 2nd week (assuming the races are on Thursday @ 9PM) . Should I even bother signing up?

Precision Racing League
28-09-2017, 11:43
I've never been part of a league before but i would certainly like to however with my current work schedule ill only be available every 2nd week (assuming the races are on Thursday @ 9PM) . Should I even bother signing up?

You can signup as a reserve :)

Pronoes
30-09-2017, 19:51
Hey, regular driver in the PRL European Project Cars PC series here. Can't recommend it enough. Admin and organisers are on the ball, always updating the scoreboards and dealing with any incidents, which are few and far between. Seasons are around 10-14 races long with 1 race a week (obviously all depends on the championship)

Take a look, sign up as a reserve and have a go. If you like what you see, you can always move up to regular. The more people the more fun.

Sneak peak of our championship layout - apparently I can't post images yet so imgur.com/a/lg6As

and an example of a championship - here's the last PS4 American season imgur.com/a/pQASA

Come along. For the Euro PC championship this season, we're racing Mondays at 20:00 BST in GTE cars. The first pre-season race is on Monday 2nd October but the first proper race isn't til October 16th so plenty of time!!

RacingAtHome
30-09-2017, 20:06
Hey, regular driver in the PRL European Project Cars PC series here. Can't recommend it enough. Admin and organisers are on the ball, always updating the scoreboards and dealing with any incidents, which are few and far between. Seasons are around 10-14 races long with 1 race a week (obviously all depends on the championship)

Take a look, sign up as a reserve and have a go. If you like what you see, you can always move up to regular. The more people the more fun.

Sneak peak of our championship layout - apparently I can't post images yet so imgur.com/a/lg6As

and an example of a championship - here's the last PS4 American season imgur.com/a/pQASA

Come along. For the Euro PC championship this season, we're racing Mondays at 20:00 BST in GTE cars. The first pre-season race is on Monday 2nd October but the first proper race isn't til October 16th so plenty of time!!

Think the image problem might be related to the actual image hosting.

Tyl3n0L
30-09-2017, 20:41
Yeah I registered for this league. It'll be my first one along with CanAm VRL.

I think PRL is still looking for a dedicated server. So until then everything is still up in the air. But everything else seems very professional!

Precision Racing League
01-10-2017, 00:01
We are renting servers from rackservice.org. As soon as their PCars 2 servers are available, we will host American and European server :)

Pronoes
01-10-2017, 08:23
Think the image problem might be related to the actual image hosting.

Nah it's because you need a certain amount of posts due to the forums anti-spam protection before you can post links and images

Precision Racing League
01-10-2017, 22:22
Bump! :D

aceracer
02-10-2017, 08:58
Hi all,

I'm looking for a clean racing and practise environment even though I may not always (more often than not) make it to the actual "official" league races. Do you guys have permanent servers with ongoing practise/races throughout the day/week or do the servers just appear at racetime.

Due to my work schedule I never know when I can race but when I do I'd like it to be in a friendly but competitive environment, with other competent drivers who race hard but also help each other out with setups and driving tips.

I have raced in organised fashion for many years in LFS and iRacing and I'd really like to race PCars2 ... but away from the horrendous crashfest public servers :)

If your league is not the place to look for this maybe you have some suggestions where I could turn to?

Thanks and good luck :)

Chris

Precision Racing League
02-10-2017, 11:41
For Euro and American PC, yes we will have a dedicated server that will run 24/24. But it is not ready yet. We are working with our partner Rackservice.org. As soon as their servers are ready, we will rent it and set it up! If you do not have time to commit for a full season, I suggest you to signup on a reserve seat!

Anthroban
02-10-2017, 14:44
Is Teamspeak, or something, required?

Mu11man
02-10-2017, 17:30
yes teamspeak is required incase a glitch or something happens so we have to restart as an example :)

Precision Racing League
10-10-2017, 01:10
We still have places available for a lot of championships! We are doing pre-season race in the wait of all bug fix!

Precision Racing League
13-10-2017, 21:03
Still doing pre-season races! We have places available!

Precision Racing League
19-10-2017, 01:39
We are still doing pre-season races! We now have dedicated server for European and American PC Championships!

Precision Racing League
22-10-2017, 21:17
We are doing another pre-season race this week and we are pretty optimistic to start the championship the week after!

xVampirAx
23-10-2017, 16:33
hello there i am interested in joining your league since the one i am with is shall we say prefers forza motorsport than pcars. i am interested in gt racing and also prototype racing as well.i will have a look at your forums and sign up as well.

Precision Racing League
23-10-2017, 21:45
hello there i am interested in joining your league since the one i am with is shall we say prefers forza motorsport than pcars. i am interested in gt racing and also prototype racing as well.i will have a look at your forums and sign up as well.

For our first season, we take no risk and only take popular cars! For XB1, we are racing in the GT3 Cars :)

Precision Racing League
26-10-2017, 00:14
After review, all championships will start next week except XB1 champ as it's still very unstable!

Precision Racing League
27-10-2017, 20:53
We still have places available!