PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] T100 PC Compatibility

ctzn
21-09-2017, 23:10
I was able to use the Thrustmaster T100 when PC1. It doesn't show on the compatibility list for PC2, but I was wondering if there is any way to get it to work? Don't want to fork out $ for a new wheel just yet. Thanks for any help.

Morgan Henstridge
21-09-2017, 23:30
I believe it would work by selecting a generic Wheel profile and manually assigning the inputs.

But I don't personally have that wheel to test.

If you buy the game on Steam, you can always refund if the wheel does not work for you.

ctzn
21-09-2017, 23:44
I believe it would work by selecting a generic Wheel profile and manually assigning the inputs.

But I don't personally have that wheel to test.

If you buy the game on Steam, you can always refund if the wheel does not work for you.

I've tried adding it as a custom wheel, however I cannot edit the assignments as it's not recognizing any of the inputs.

I can see my inputs in the Thrustmaster Control Panel working, though.

Morgan Henstridge
21-09-2017, 23:47
Just out of curiosity, do you have any other USB Game devices connected, ie Xbox controller??

May be something else that is causing it to not be detected??

Hopefully someone else with the same wheel can provide some additional information.

ctzn
21-09-2017, 23:53
Other than my mouse and keyboard (already unplugged to make sure no conflict), no other game devices are connected.

Morgan Henstridge
21-09-2017, 23:57
Another thing you could try is change the input in-game to something else, then restart the game.

Then change it back to the generic wheel, and restart the game without trying to assign anything.

Then go in and try to set the assignments.

ctzn
22-09-2017, 00:02
Just tried what you suggested. No luck. :(

I appreciate you trying to help!

Morgan Henstridge
22-09-2017, 00:44
Last thing I could suggest, may be to uninstall any thrustmaster software, and then reboot and give it a try.

Then if no good, try and reinstall the thrustmaster software and see if a fresh install of that helps.

Other than that, i'm out of ideas unfortunately, as I don't have the same wheel to test. Hopefully someone else with the same wheel can provide some more info.

Morgan Henstridge
22-09-2017, 00:52
Also may be worth checking these settings in Steam (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51408-resolved-xbox-1-controller-not-working&p=1356467&viewfull=1#post1356467). They were affecting an Xbox controller, so may also mess with other USB controllers that are having issues...

ctzn
22-09-2017, 01:16
Also may be worth checking these settings in Steam (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51408-resolved-xbox-1-controller-not-working&p=1356467&viewfull=1#post1356467). They were affecting an Xbox controller, so may also mess with other USB controllers that are having issues...

That solved the problem! I can't thank you enough! I really appreciate you taking the time to help troubleshoot. Hats off to you, sir!

Morgan Henstridge
22-09-2017, 01:23
Awesome, just glad you can enjoy the game :)

If you can edit the first post and set the title to start with [RESOLVED] , then others with the same issue will know to look in here.