PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Cannot Calibrate Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel

MOD44
21-09-2017, 23:46
PC Steam version.

When I'm on the calibration I turn my wheel to its fullest extent and steering range stays at 0.

Help needed thanks ;)

Aldo Zampatti
21-09-2017, 23:52
PC Steam version.

When I'm on the calibration I turn my wheel to its fullest extent and steering range stays at 0.

Help needed thanks ;)

Have you tried without calibration? it works here (on Logitech though).

Also, when you're turning your wheel, do you see numbers change or just 0 all the time?

Mad Al
21-09-2017, 23:57

Also, when you're turning your wheel, do you see numbers change or just 0 all the time?

I've never calibrated wheel or pedals in two years (Fanatec)

MOD44
22-09-2017, 00:00

Yes I have tried it witout calibration and it does not work.

When I turn my wheel it stays at 0 the whole time.

I went into PC1 and the wheel is working fine in PC1

MOD44
22-09-2017, 00:03
I've never calibrated wheel or pedals in two years (Fanatec)

Actually I did save my settings after calibrating and not getting any range movement I probably shouldn't have done that. Maybe they would work if I could get back too default?

Mad Al
22-09-2017, 00:04
Actually I did save my settings after calibrating and not getting any range movement I probably shouldn't have done that. Maybe they would work if I could get back too default?

change to keyboard save and then back to the correct controller

Aldo Zampatti
22-09-2017, 00:05

Selecting keyboard as an input. Save. exit menu. Go back, select the wheel should reset your assignation. Try that

MOD44
22-09-2017, 00:24
Thanks guys with a bit of further fiddling it is fixed now.