PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] Problem with Thrustmaster + Fanatec



appear
21-09-2017, 23:49
I own a Thrustmaster TX which oddly identifies as a the 458 wheel in the game. That part works OK.

However I have a separate set of Fanatec Clubsport v3 pedals directly connected via USB to my computer.

This works in Project Cars 1, Assetto Corsa, iRacing, Dirt ect ect

But in this game my pedals are not registerred. I fear this is a similar issue to the one in Forza Horizon which only supported one input device.

I have tried going through Custom Wheel setup, All Fanatec product possible combinations. The pedals do not register and "in game" the car does not move.


Please contact me if I can help clear up this issue.

Mad Al
21-09-2017, 23:53
I own a Thrustmaster TX which oddly identifies as a the 458 wheel in the game. That part works OK.

However I have a separate set of Fanatec Clubsport v3 pedals directly connected via USB to my computer.

This works in Project Cars 1, Assetto Corsa, iRacing, Dirt ect ect

But in this game my pedals are not registerred. I fear this is a similar issue to the one in Forza Horizon which only supported one input device.

I have tried going through Custom Wheel setup, All Fanatec product possible combinations. The pedals do not register and "in game" the car does not move.


Please contact me if I can help clear up this issue.

Have you done, Edit assignments and tried to assign them?

I have V1s + GT wheel _ a 360 pad and all work fine, so it's nothing to do with multiple devices not being allowed

appear
21-09-2017, 23:56
You are right. I thought my pedals would register if I just went to calibrate pedals. As soon as I edited assignment I got the pedals to work.

Thank you so much for the help.

Morgan Henstridge
22-09-2017, 01:48
Glad you got it working :)

Can you edit the first post and add [RESOLVED] to the start of the title so others with the same issue know where to look for a fix.

Aldo Zampatti
22-09-2017, 01:51
Glad you got it working :)

Can you edit the first post and add [RESOLVED] to the start of the title so others with the same issue know where to look for a fix.

Done. thanks Morgan and MadAi!