PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Bug Report - Real Weather issue

F1_Racer68
22-09-2017, 00:33
Well, I guess I might be the first one to post a multiplayer bug?

Room set for Current Date, 16:00 start time, Real weather, x10 Time Acceleration Daytona Road course. I was host.

I had a light rain condition while everyone else in the room had clear skies and sunny weather :(

Mad Al
22-09-2017, 00:49
Did you check outside and see if it was really raining..

(no, that wasn't serious)

F1_Racer68
22-09-2017, 00:59
Did you check outside and see if it was really raining..

(no, that wasn't serious)

LOL. I know you weren't serious, but it's happened again in the next session. I started getting rain about 2 -3 laps before others in the room, and some never got it. Might not be a big issue at Nürburgring, but at Daytona Road Course, everyone should be seeing the same weather :)

Mad Al
22-09-2017, 01:05
LOL. I know you weren't serious, but it's happened again in the next session. I started getting rain about 2 -3 laps before others in the room, and some never got it. Might not be a big issue at Nürburgring, but at Daytona Road Course, everyone should be seeing the same weather :)

this with real weather again ?

can you try fixed weather over say three slots and see if they are synced OK (we ran MP tests a couple of weeks back and it was literally raining at the same point of the track at th same time for everyone)

F1_Racer68
22-09-2017, 01:57
this with real weather again ?

can you try fixed weather over say three slots and see if they are synced OK (we ran MP tests a couple of weeks back and it was literally raining at the same point of the track at th same time for everyone)

Was planning to try that. We have always run real weather for our league, so hopefully this will be somethign that can be readily identified and patched.

Let me know what else you need. Will report back Shortly on the 3 slots.

F1_Racer68
22-09-2017, 03:39
OK, did the 3 fixed weather slots (Dry, Light Rain, Hazy).

That worked perfectly for everyone in the room. 16 drivers. SO the issue appears to be specific to REAL weather setting.