PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the game

ManWithShinyGun
22-09-2017, 00:53
1: The controller "edit assignments" shows thats its saved the changes, but every time you restart the game its back at default. None of my changes are saved.

2: The revamped controller settings are quite frankly shocking. WTF have you done to this compared to PC1? Im gonna have to spend just as long trying to tune the controller on PC2, as I did on
PC1.

3: xboxdvr.com/gamer/RTA%20nOsKiLLs/video/36844184

I guess I'll just wait 2 weeks from release for you to patch the game, just like last time.

Refund coming my way!

Pink_650S
22-09-2017, 01:29
There were two options for you to prevent your frustration:
1. Dont buy it Day One.
2. Wait for / watch reviews.

I'm liking it a lot so far.

FIA
22-09-2017, 01:39
Are you on Xbox OR pc as this is in the xbox Sub-Forums and your showing pc on the left,
iv been playing and had no problems, i have changed my button about, and turn off and its still all the same.

Just Another Frog
22-09-2017, 02:14
When i remapped my controller the handbrake ('A') didn't work first time around, but it was fine when I redid it. Default controller setting did need a little tweak (I found them a little too twitchy) but it didn't take too long to find something more suitable - and certainly didn't stress me out enough to even consider a refund.

The only problem (if you can call it that) that i've noticed is when you edit the hud and change the top left box to 'minimal' your race position incorrectly displays 99/99.

Plato99
22-09-2017, 08:51
1: The controller "edit assignments" shows thats its saved the changes, but every time you restart the game its back at default. None of my changes are saved.

2: The revamped controller settings are quite frankly shocking. WTF have you done to this compared to PC1? Im gonna have to spend just as long trying to tune the controller on PC2, as I did on
PC1.

3: xboxdvr.com/gamer/RTA%20nOsKiLLs/video/36844184

I guess I'll just wait 2 weeks from release for you to patch the game, just like last time.

Refund coming my way!
Wait two weeks AND get a refund? Good luck with that.

Siberian Tiger
22-09-2017, 08:53
When i remapped my controller the handbrake ('A') didn't work first time around, but it was fine when I redid it. Default controller setting did need a little tweak (I found them a little too twitchy) but it didn't take too long to find something more suitable - and certainly didn't stress me out enough to even consider a refund.

The only problem (if you can call it that) that i've noticed is when you edit the hud and change the top left box to 'minimal' your race position incorrectly displays 99/99.

Also please take notice that NOT all Cars have a Handbrake.. (Even if mapped)... Mostly Racecars don't have a Handbrake...

Y22 Rydr
22-09-2017, 10:58
Another problem, this one with creating a driver name and initials. When I start with a capital letter it freezes. I hit the Xbox home button and the return to the game. That takes the locked keyboard off the screen.

The work around I found to work is to type your name in lower case then LB (cursor left) to replace the first letter with a capital. This is the same for first, last, and initials.

Psychomatrix
22-09-2017, 12:31
No helmet is visible when I use helmet cam, with activated helm in settings.
Some cars spinning very fast when you brake with abs.
No real feedback with FFB when car losing grip and oversteer and no feedback while braking with Logitech G920

Y22 Rydr
22-09-2017, 13:33
Setups created in Private Testing not available in career.

Also setup description does not save. Seems to default to "Circuit of the Americas"

So far just trying out Karting...