PDA

View Full Version : Need G920 help on PC

ElusiveAura
22-09-2017, 03:56
Need some help for PC2 on the PC. Using Logitech g920 wheel and I’ve tried many different settings. Basically the wheel while centered will vibrate/shake constantly (like it’s the motor constantly trying to center so it’s constantly knocking if you will). Only way I can get it to be reduced is to virtually turn gain down to 0 but then I have no FFB. I’ve tried messing around with the Logitech profiler and changing settings all over the place but maybe I’m missing something. It calibrates fine too and I don’t have this issue in the forza 7 demo or other games. Just this one. If anyone has a g920 wheel and knows of some standard good settings please help.

Aldo Zampatti
22-09-2017, 04:23
Need some help for PC2 on the PC. Using Logitech g920 wheel and I’ve tried many different settings. Basically the wheel while centered will vibrate/shake constantly (like it’s the motor constantly trying to center so it’s constantly knocking if you will). Only way I can get it to be reduced is to virtually turn gain down to 0 but then I have no FFB. I’ve tried messing around with the Logitech profiler and changing settings all over the place but maybe I’m missing something. It calibrates fine too and I don’t have this issue in the forza 7 demo or other games. Just this one. If anyone has a g920 wheel and knows of some standard good settings please help.

Turn the Logitech Profiler OFF, go to controls, select keyboard, exit to main menu (to save), and go back and select your wheel back again and try.

ElusiveAura
22-09-2017, 04:39
Thank you for the reply. I tried your suggestions but unfortunately I’m getting the same results. It’s not unbearable or jerking the wheel from my hands or anything, it’s just annoying it’s constantly vibrating centered.

ElusiveAura
22-09-2017, 04:44
I will say that I’m feeling a lot more feedback naturally in game in the wheel when I closed the profiler. Why is that? Before I wasn’t getting much inout from the game (rumble strips) etc but after closing that profiler I am. Weird

Aldo Zampatti
22-09-2017, 04:50
I will say that I’m feeling a lot more feedback naturally in game in the wheel when I closed the profiler. Why is that? Before I wasn’t getting much inout from the game (rumble strips) etc but after closing that profiler I am. Weird

I'm using G25 since... forever.. .Logitech profiler was always, let's say, 'not good'.

In regard of the wheel vibrating on the center, is that on the game menus ? or once in the car?

ElusiveAura
22-09-2017, 04:51
Just while driving the car. It feels better and I’ve since dropped the gain from 100 to 90. I can live with it now I guess. Just wondered if there were other FFB settings I could tweak to eliminate it. I wasn’t expecting it because PC1 I didn’t have that issue.

Aldo Zampatti
22-09-2017, 05:10
Let's keep monitoring this. Play with settings in the menu. You can access control settings from the Pause menu while you're driving. Start playing around with the settings a little bit to see if you reach a setting that you accept and let us know.