PDA

View Full Version : Two Problems on Xbox One

Bavarian Turbo
22-09-2017, 05:19
Hi everyone,

i have a Fanatec CSW V2 Base with the CSL Elite P1 Sttering Wheel for Xbox One, but the Games shows me a Thrustmaster Xbox One Wheel

the other problem is that no changes to the HUD are saved in the game

that was for the first time:cool:

Just Another Frog
22-09-2017, 06:44
The hud settings definately DO save on XB1 (i've altered both chase and cockpit views). *D-Pad* scroll to the 'save' option and press 'A'. A successful save will skip you off the edit screen back to the previous menu.

breyzipp
22-09-2017, 07:38
A bit of the same issue for me. I use the XBox Elite controller and the game also shows the picture of the XBox basic controller. Project CARS 1 did recognize the Elite One. I don't think it matters much in case of the controller but it would have been nice if it was shown properly. I also don't get any rumble feedback on the triggers though.

Bavarian Turbo
22-09-2017, 07:43
The hud settings definately DO save on XB1 (i've altered both chase and cockpit views). *D-Pad* scroll to the 'save' option and press 'A'. A successful save will skip you off the edit screen back to the previous menu.

Ok so with me it was not unfortunately, it was nothing as I went to save, had to leave the screen then also with B.
I will test it again later and will make a video if it is not

Bavarian Turbo
22-09-2017, 10:39
after another test I can confirm it if I select save with the Digipad then everything works.
but you have to come to it first, but at least the problem is solved now.

Now I would only like that my Fanatec steering wheel is correctly recognized in the game.

Practos
22-09-2017, 15:11
Hi everyone,

i have a Fanatec CSW V2 Base with the CSL Elite P1 Sttering Wheel for Xbox One, but the Games shows me a Thrustmaster Xbox One Wheel

the other problem is that no changes to the HUD are saved in the game

that was for the first time:cool:

Hi, same problem here with Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel and base.

Plato99
22-09-2017, 19:04
No deal breakers for me.
A few minor glitches but nothing worth losing my knickers over.

- HUD settings not saving
- Imperial units set but tyre pressures showing as Bar, not PSI.
- Restarting session after a huge crash still has the accident damage on the car.
- Racing GT3s at classic Spa (yeah yeah I know...) results in crazy AI behaviour (constantly ramming from behind and the AI are significantly faster than the player's car in a straight line).
- Slightest contact in classic muscle cars at Daytona results in the player's car being jammed against the wall.
- Pitbox reported as occupied even when not.

Cracking game though, love it.

draughn101
22-09-2017, 20:52
I'm also running the CSL Elite and it is definitely not recognized. The only issue that I've had with the wheel is getting rid of the track rumble feature. My wheel sounds like it's going to explode and some tracks (Long Beach, Red Bull Ring) are undrivable because of it.

I did change the settings and some tracks are perfect, some make me worry about whether my wheel will survive

bluwaters
22-09-2017, 22:52
+1 I just got home and turned on to try the game for the first time and got the same screen as above (It says Xbox Wheel - with 360 xbox wheel diagram)
I have the Fanatec CSL Elite with P1 Wheel and it is not recognizing it.

Help?

Grea5eMunki
23-09-2017, 06:54
Same problem with the same Fanatec wheel here.

dawg
23-09-2017, 14:49
Same for me :(

Hey, anyone with the CSW or CSL wheel on xbox one, do you see the picture of your real device or Thrustmaster Xbox One Wheel like we do?

number242
24-09-2017, 13:00
I am having the exact same problem with my CSL P1, CSW v2, & CSP v3 setup. Does not recognize the correct wheel with no way to change it. I wonder if people using the Universal Hub have the same issue or it is just the P1?

Really disappointing because Project CARS 1 had really opened my eyes with what could be done on a console. I had always assumed there was some kind of limitation for why the steering wheel support in the Forza games felt weird but PC1 reminded me more of how good the steering is in iRacing...