PDA

View Full Version : some issues with PC2

FreefallRLC
22-09-2017, 09:16
A lot of improvements from PC1. I didnīt play much last night but tried out settings mostly to get the setup right. But I already noticed some things that are not right and annoying:

-I only played the Nordschleife so far and noticed a lot of texture flickerung, (shadow)popups in the trees and stuff like this . Hope they manage to fix that. Overall the graphics look nice. But too green grass and no bushes make it look quite artificial in a lot of lawn places. The Nordschleife in Assetto Corso looks better in itīs more "varied" and overgrown vegatation.

-When crashing and restarting the race, you start in damaged car. WTF?! Ok, might be realistic. :D But annyoing if you have to restart the whole game to get a undamaged car again...

-I tried a lot of settings with the Force Feedback. It has improved a lot since PC1. But I feel the tire and g forces are very strong and you still barly feel curbs or the tarmac itself (compared to Asetto Corsa) Didnīt find a balaced setting to change so far.

-Can anyone explain the difference in the 3 Force Feeldback settings? (Raw, Informative...) I donīt see much differnce (also in the problem above)

- braking problem: Iīve set to Authentic mode. If breaking the tires lock, skid and squeak VERY easy. I tried to chance the break settings a bit already but the problem is still there. Very different from other games like PC1 or Assetto. In old cars with ABS makes sense. But modern cars should have more ABS and not lock so easy? Like this have to break SUPER gently and very hard to dind the right balace.
If I drive a modern sports car I will have to break more hard in a corner sometimes. But it should nt feel like no ABS in Authentic mode then.

Siberian Tiger
22-09-2017, 09:52
A lot of improvements from PC1. I didnīt play much last night but tried out settings mostly to get the setup right. But I already noticed some things that are not right and annoying:

-I only played the Nordschleife so far and noticed a lot of texture flickerung, (shadow)popups in the trees and stuff like this . Hope they manage to fix that. Overall the graphics look nice. But too green grass and no bushes make it look quite artificial in a lot of lawn places. The Nordschleife in Assetto Corso looks better in itīs more "varied" and overgrown vegatation.

-When crashing and restarting the race, you start in damaged car. WTF?! Ok, might be realistic. :D But annyoing if you have to restart the whole game to get a undamaged car again...

-I tried a lot of settings with the Force Feedback. It has improved a lot since PC1. But I feel the tire and g forces are very strong and you still barly feel curbs or the tarmac itself (compared to Asetto Corsa) Didnīt find a balaced setting to change so far.

-Can anyone explain the difference in the 3 Force Feeldback settings? (Raw, Informative...) I donīt see much differnce (also in the problem above)

- braking problem: Iīve set to Authentic mode. If breaking the tires lock, skid and squeak VERY easy. I tried to chance the break settings a bit already but the problem is still there. Very different from other games like PC1 or Assetto. In old cars with ABS makes sense. But modern cars should have more ABS and not lock so easy? Like this have to break SUPER gently and very hard to dind the right balace.
If I drive a modern sports car I will have to break more hard in a corner sometimes. But it should nt feel like no ABS in Authentic mode then.

Cars having Damage on Restart is a know Bug. (Will be fixed)

Play with the FFB Volume. (NOT Gain) For a lighter or stronger Wheel Feeling

Raw is for DD-Drive or Good Belt-Driven Wheels... It's Raw FFB directly from the Steering Rack
Informational has a lot of Detail, however it's most Time lighter on the Wheel. -> My Preference.
Immersive is for Peoples who like Action on there FFB a lot of Effects and some Gain on Curbs etc.

For the Skqueaking Tires... Play with the Brake Pressure (Lower it).... And skeaquing Tires are not Locking immediatly there is a fine gap between allready skqueaking and Locking...

maxx69
22-09-2017, 10:30
Volume ...check , that's that answered