PDA

View Full Version : Where is the online lobby options to skip to next session

LPlates
22-09-2017, 09:55
In pcars 1 there was a menu option for the host to skip the remainder of Practice for example. This appears missing now.

I usually set a massive practice window online and just skip to qualifying or race when everyone is ready. Without this skip button we have to put in the exact practic time required and progress to the next session on schedule. It's not a big as such but it is a bit limiting.

ant1897
25-09-2017, 15:36
This! Am I blind? I havent seen one either. Theres also no lobby menu like pcars1. Makes no sense.

slowGamer
26-09-2017, 02:36
This is a big omission. was this not play tested? I waited for 2 minutes last night for prac to finish. And once the timer reached zero there was a bug when the timer went back up to 2 minutes. I thought the game was kidding with me at that point and smiled. But really, it's another glaring issue that should have been fixed by Day 1

LPlates
26-09-2017, 08:57
+1 this is really needed please.

drathuu
26-09-2017, 09:39
This is a big omission. was this not play tested? I waited for 2 minutes last night for prac to finish. And once the timer reached zero there was a bug when the timer went back up to 2 minutes. I thought the game was kidding with me at that point and smiled. But really, it's another glaring issue that should have been fixed by Day 1

When session finished it allows drivers on track to finish their lap.. so adds some time to cater for this (So they dont get cutoff mid lap when timer hits zero) AKA quallifying - it lets them finish the lap and AI takes over.