PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Problem with Fanatec clubsport V3 Pedals

rombo
22-09-2017, 19:04
Hello,

I use these V3 Pedals attached to my CSW v2 Base. No Problem in any other Games - even in Pcars 1 all OK.
But in PCars 2 i always have FULL Throttle.
In Configuration i mapped my Pedals (Brake and Gas seem on same Axis). All good so far.
I even calibrated the Pedals afterwards. All good in calibration menu.

But as soon as i am in a car .... full throttle all the way - if i press the brake then throttle decreases slowly.
What ive done:
- of course remapping and calibration afterwards ... no luck
- Deleted files in "documents/pcars2" folder ... except the graphics/oculus etc. settings. No luck...
- Tried to fiddle around with the deadzones ... no impact at all. Always full throttle.

Any ideas/help?

Thanks + greetings

P.s. Configuration in Fanatec menu is "combined pedals"... if this info is important.

mattan
22-09-2017, 19:16
Hello,

I use these V3 Pedals attached to my CSW v2 Base. No Problem in any other Games - even in Pcars 1 all OK.
But in PCars 2 i always have FULL Throttle.
In Configuration i mapped my Pedals (Brake and Gas seem on same Axis). All good so far.
I even calibrated the Pedals afterwards. All good in calibration menu.

But as soon as i am in a car .... full throttle all the way - if i press the brake then throttle decreases slowly.
What ive done:
- of course remapping and calibration afterwards ... no luck
- Deleted files in "documents/pcars2" folder ... except the graphics/oculus etc. settings. No luck...
- Tried to fiddle around with the deadzones ... no impact at all. Always full throttle.

Any ideas/help?

Thanks + greetings

P.s. Configuration in Fanatec menu is "combined pedals"... if this info is important.

I have the csw 2.5 and v3 pedals (one USB cable).
Try to use "Separate pedals" settings instead

rombo
22-09-2017, 20:28
I have the csw 2.5 and v3 pedals (one USB cable).
Try to use "Separate pedals" settings instead

thanks - this worked for this game.... :)