PDA

View Full Version : Feature request: Ability to go to lobby after joining race

Scott Coffey
22-09-2017, 19:44
Once you leave the lobby and join a race, you lose all info about the race... even basic stuff like the number of laps.

That's not an issue in league races, but in pickup games it's vital to able to see the race characteristics after you've joined the race. If the lobby migrates to a new user who decides to change a bunch of options, but you didn't see it happen, then the only way to figure it out is to exit the race and rejoin the lobby.

If there was a button to return to the lobby (ala pcars1) then that would solve the problem.

CodeCmdr
22-09-2017, 20:27
Yeah, I always hope that my fuel load and pit strategy will be OK for the type of race, without actually having any idea how long the race will be. :concern:

leg3nd
22-09-2017, 21:48
Wish for a feature, to have borderless windows fullscreen. so i can move the game to none Primary screen in windows.

Siberian Tiger
22-09-2017, 21:59
It's allready possible ;)

Use -borderless -windowed as Startup Parameters in Steam...

Or use this for starting the Game automatically on a non Primary Screen:

TVGameLauncher (https://sourceforge.net/projects/tvgamelauncher/)

thomasjohansen
23-09-2017, 00:09
yeah you are totally in the dark if you cant remember lap count etc.

Its a big wish here too

leg3nd
23-09-2017, 00:19
It's allready possible ;)

Use -borderless -windowed as Startup Parameters in Steam...

Or use this for starting the Game automatically on a non Primary Screen:

Thank you for that. But it should imo be a option ingame, since many other games already have that. Dont see why it has to be a args input to the exe. silly think about all the ppl that dont go to the forum and really need this function

saxohare
23-09-2017, 09:38
Yeah, show the race settings, after joining !!

the_nanard
24-09-2017, 19:59
It would also be great if we can see what are the rules for the race and the assists

the_nanard
24-09-2017, 20:07
It could be a button to see a page for the rules assists and number of laps for the race.
An other problem is that there is no chat possible after the lobby except in the car!

the_nanard
06-10-2017, 17:16
this problem ruins my races when for example there is a mandatory pit stop and sometimes after qualifying, i don't remember the number of laps for strategy!