PDA

View Full Version : game wont start after i shut it down

jonnotheone
22-09-2017, 19:51
every time i close the game and go to start it up again it constantly keeps saying it hasn't shut down from before and wont start the error is on steam but it says i need to contact the game makers to trouble shoot the error.

2nd i have issues with acceleration i seem to be only getting about 70% i was playing it this morning and it was perfectly fine no issues until now..

3rd, my buttons keep resetting every time i map them they save then disappear.

Mahjik
22-09-2017, 20:28
1. What anti-virus are you using?

2. Have switched to the telemetry screen to see if when pressing full throttle you have full throttle? Are you also driving with Traction Controlled in enabled (i.e. traction control will limit throttle usage to control the car)?

3. Same as #1, as it could be your A/V stopping PC2 from writing to your documents folder.

jonnotheone
22-09-2017, 20:49
1. What anti-virus are you using?

2. Have switched to the telemetry screen to see if when pressing full throttle you have full throttle? Are you also driving with Traction Controlled in enabled (i.e. traction control will limit throttle usage to control the car)?

3. Same as #1, as it could be your A/V stopping PC2 from writing to your documents folder.

its the standard windows defender i have gave it permission within the AV and my firewall just in case iv also set the game to run as admin.

as for the acceleration it shows i am getting full throttle but its not working right i have lost about 30% it is not my peddles as i have tested it on 3 other racing games and there is no issue in them i dont have tc turned on i drive with zero assists...

and the button config does save it shows it saving then when i use it it goes back to default.

Mahjik
22-09-2017, 20:58
It's shows it "trying" to save, but if it's going back to defaults then it's not able to save. Make sure to run Steam as "Administrator" and give it a try.

As for the throttle, how do you know specifically it's not working properly? What indication are you getting?

jonnotheone
22-09-2017, 21:02
It's shows it "trying" to save, but if it's going back to defaults then it's not able to save. Make sure to run Steam as "Administrator" and give it a try.

As for the throttle, how do you know specifically it's not working properly? What indication are you getting?

iv managed to sort the save out so thats ok....

as for the acc it shows when others including the ai are passing me like im stood still even tho im fully pressed.. i had the ai on 50% difficulty and they were beating me i was also not reaching max speed down straights its like i was having the auto clutch lag all the time i dont use auto clutch btw

jonnotheone
23-09-2017, 00:23
i have since resolved these issues with a full uninstall and reinstall so far all working...

Morgan Henstridge
23-09-2017, 00:26
Whatever was messing with the Save Games may have also been messing with your Controller Profile and messing it up.

F2kSel
23-09-2017, 00:36
It could also be the old Logitech driver issue, when you look in task manager make sure LWEMon.exe is not running.
You can also try opening the Logitech profiler window before starting the game or maybe un install the Logitch profiler software which seems to be the official response and then blame Logitech.