PDA

View Full Version : logitech G27 acceleration issue

jonnotheone
22-09-2017, 20:59
id like to know if anyone else is having this issue....

when im racing online or on single player im getting passed like im not using full acceleration. when i look on telemetry it shows full peddle travel but the response seems to be missing about 30% others are pulling away from me like i was in a plastic pig.
i dont use assists so tcs is not the issue nor is the peddles as i have tried them on 3 different racing games and it works fine its like im only pushing half throttle but infact its fully down... like i said it registers that its fully pressed but the power is lacking..

is anyone having issues like this..

Linus Leader
23-09-2017, 04:00
...When i look on telemetry it shows full peddle travel but the response seems to be missing about 30% others are pulling away from me...

Interesting... I have not encountered this yet myself. My first suggestion would be to try pedal calibration in the control options, and make sure your pedals are set to "separate". But you mention telemetry is showing it fully down, so that is rather strange.

Are you running on a default car setup? have you made any tire, suspension or aero adjustments that might be slowing you down?

Morgan Henstridge
23-09-2017, 04:19
Calibrate the pedals in-game so that the pedals 100% matches the games 100%, but if you are seeing 100% throttle in the UI, that should be 100%....

Maybe check the sensitivity and deadzone settings , and maybe double check you dont have the brake or handbrake or clutch "dragging" slightly???

jonnotheone
23-09-2017, 10:44
Since uninstalling and removing any rouge files of pcars2 and a full reinstall it seems to have cleared it.. Looks like it may of been a bad 1st install and something got corrupted somewere for now my issues have been resolved.

Morgan Henstridge
23-09-2017, 10:52
Cool, Thanks for letting us know :)

pakhooooo
23-09-2017, 13:30
Same here.
At spa i was doing 2:18 offline with 488 default setup,
but when i go online,
sometimes i can only get into 2:40 (with warm tires, no major mistake)

jonnotheone
23-09-2017, 16:05
Same here.
At spa i was doing 2:18 offline with 488 default setup,
but when i go online,
sometimes i can only get into 2:40 (with warm tires, no major mistake)

My only fix was a full reinstall mate my issue was online and offline pain in the but but it fixed it..