PDA

View Full Version : Clutch/FFB Issues (TH-8A) Thrustmaster T-150 PS4

AJSalas3030
22-09-2017, 21:25
Apparently you don't need to engage the clutch at all to shift gears. Even when you set the automatic clutch to "off" - totally emersion breaking. If i plug the TH-8A in directly, it doesn't recognize the wheel at all. I also have to adjust the FFB for each car. Ain't that a bitch?

Is this back to AC for me? I want weather damn it.

Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? :mad:

superdry
22-09-2017, 21:38
I had my T150 and TH8A working, with auto clutch off. Both plugged into PS4 directly.

It didn't have the same "feel" as PCars1, not sure on the clutch "engagement" at all. Sometimes, it was ok. But it was hit or miss. Proper clutch press each time but just massively disconnected feel to it.

Before someone says it....I was using the H pattern shifter with an h-box car.

Nu-lee
23-09-2017, 07:23
I can shift gears 2 without using the clutch, however when I do use the clutch (like you're supposed to), driving the Ferrari F40, I'm constantly missing 4th gear... so frustrating...

Sebyrem
23-09-2017, 11:02
Help needed. Using my Th8a in h pattern all Manuel modes activated. When I shift down for exemple 3 to 2nd gear all pedals off engine is not back in run seems that clutch is still engaged. I do have to make a double clutching with a gaz !
??

shiftt
24-09-2017, 06:22
Apparently you don't need to engage the clutch at all to shift gears. Even when you set the automatic clutch to "off" - totally emersion breaking. If i plug the TH-8A in directly, it doesn't recognize the wheel at all. I also have to adjust the FFB for each car. Ain't that a bitch?

Is this back to AC for me? I want weather damn it.

Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? :mad:

But i also have the same problem with g29

superdry
24-09-2017, 07:46
Help needed. Using my Th8a in h pattern all Manuel modes activated. When I shift down for exemple 3 to 2nd gear all pedals off engine is not back in run seems that clutch is still engaged. I do have to make a double clutching with a gaz !
??

Yes, also happening for me with F40. Downshifts are not working correctly. Almost like you have let the clutch out but it hasn't engaged the Gear. Ruined the Ferrari for me.