PDA

View Full Version : Project cars 2 camera problems

TalonStrike27
22-09-2017, 21:35
I loved project cars 1 and I liked the chase camera a lot. In project 2 cars the default camera setting feel horrible. The games graphics also seem pretty mediocre. The depth perception of the track his very weird and bad compared to Project cars 1. The controller handling also feels worse than project cars 1. Will this stuff be patched sometime soon? I have trying to make the settings resemble project cars 1 but I've had zero luck. Can someone help/tell me good settings for project cars 2 to resemble project cars 1's camera settings and handling?

bluesky0870
22-09-2017, 22:25
I loved project cars 1 and I liked the chase camera a lot. In project 2 cars the default camera setting feel horrible. The games graphics also seem pretty mediocre. The depth perception of the track his very weird and bad compared to Project cars 1. The controller handling also feels worse than project cars 1. Will this stuff be patched sometime soon? I have trying to make the settings resemble project cars 1 but I've had zero luck. Can someone help/tell me good settings for project cars 2 to resemble project cars 1's camera settings and handling?

With controller settings I can help you out.

Configuration ( I only write down the values)
0 45 0 15 0 20 10 25 95 100 76 100

These settings work fine for me in GT4, GT3, Lotus 78, Mitsubishi Evo, Sierra Cosworth and seem to be a good solution for all kind of cars.
The settings make the cars less twitchy. They may differ slighty to your likes but should be a good point to start from.

For the cam there's a slider with a value of 70. If you lower that, your view will become more wide.

Kriptical
23-09-2017, 00:21
Noticed the fov settings, relative to speed, are inverted too

DansGTR
03-10-2017, 19:03
I noticed this only in chase cam! very strange. and to get a good FOV in chase cam. It has to be so high( 85 +) that you can see the rear of the car. otherwise, car is going 150+ and seems to be going 20 mph.

B0yc1e
06-10-2017, 09:14

Having the same issue also ! (Chase camera)

( FIX ) ......sort of !
All props go to marcosanta8 over on the PS4 forum !!
Only down side you need a keyboard ( I have a Trust wireless keyboard with dongle )
Just plugged dongle into a usb port on xbone and all good
Get into chase view ( private testing probably wise )
Press both Ctrl and K keys, it is now in free camera mode, then to move car press
D key moves the car away from you
A - towards you
W - up
S - down
E - left
Q - right
Then when your happy press Ctrl & K again to exit free camera mode
Also needs to be reset every session (haven't found a way to save)

SLR Forza Akula
11-10-2017, 10:47
I find the chase cam on PC2 to be too low as well as close, cant move the slider because of the issue of driving fast but looking so slow. Looks very much cartoon style when moving the camera back. Felt PC1 chase was pefect but cannot play this in chase find it awful. Hopefully something they look into changing