PDA

View Full Version : Constant LT and RT scrolling on menu. Is there a solution?

tylercarr95
22-09-2017, 22:47
I am somewhat new to project cars. Played the PC1 a bit but not religously and remember there being a scrolling issue in menus when using why fanatec wheel. Just started PC2 and having the same issue when going into any menu that requires LT or RT. I am assuming it is because my peddles are mapped to LT and RT and are sensitive. I just assumed they would be ignored while out of the car like most games. I have added dead zone on both peddles and it has not solved the issue. Is there a solution for the problem? Thanks in advance!

GlennVR
20-01-2018, 18:49
I am somewhat new to project cars. Played the PC1 a bit but not religously and remember there being a scrolling issue in menus when using why fanatec wheel. Just started PC2 and having the same issue when going into any menu that requires LT or RT. I am assuming it is because my peddles are mapped to LT and RT and are sensitive. I just assumed they would be ignored while out of the car like most games. I have added dead zone on both peddles and it has not solved the issue. Is there a solution for the problem? Thanks in advance!

I am getting the same issue but on a PC, is there a fix for this problem I'm using a Fanatec BMW GT2 rim?