PDA

View Full Version : Helmut view: Helmet not visible & other view issues

blausven
22-09-2017, 22:50
Hi,

after installing 1.03 I can't see the helmet in helmet view, although it's activated in options.

Also I it is real sad that the really nice chase cam of PC1 isn't there anymore. I only can see the whole car with a view angle setting of far less than 70, which means that everything around the car feels slower than with angle 100.... also the horizontal angle is too low, it would be better to see the car more inclined, having more slope... Just like the chase cam in PC1! It would be nice to see this fixed. :)

Oliver1989G
22-09-2017, 23:11
What i noticed that was disappointing is when your driving inside the car so you can see your dials and gauges you cant notice them at all the dashboard is hidden on alot of the car especially the R35 GTR NISMO anyone else notice this>?

Exoil
23-09-2017, 00:17
Hi,

after installing 1.03 I can't see the helmet in helmet view, although it's activated in options.

Also I it is real sad that the really nice chase cam of PC1 isn't there anymore. I only can see the whole car with a view angle setting of far less than 70, which means that everything around the car feels slower than with angle 100.... also the horizontal angle is too low, it would be better to see the car more inclined, having more slope... Just like the chase cam in PC1! It would be nice to see this fixed. :)

Have you set the FOV of Helmet cam higher than 89? At 90 and up the helmet disappears and look to apex and helmet lean won't work properly

blausven
23-09-2017, 06:05
Yes I did, to 100, as this is my prefered setting. What a mess that I can't use this in helmet view :(

blausven
23-09-2017, 06:06
Anyone any suggestions regarding chase cam? How can I set it up properly?

Exoil
23-09-2017, 06:33
IIRC you couldn't go that high in Helmet cam for PCars 1 either. Wasn't it capped at 85 or something like that?

superdry
23-09-2017, 06:44
Anyone able to turn off the wheel and hands in the cockpit view?