PDA

View Full Version : Change screen?

UHREG
22-09-2017, 22:59
Hi
Is there a way to choose which screen the game will run on? other than changing the main display.
Couldnt find anything from the ingame settings. Maybe there is a file to edit or something?

I would like to switch between my g27 for more serious racing and then sometimes i would just like to sit and chill on my sofa and play it with controller and tv

thx

Morgan Henstridge
22-09-2017, 23:09
Not really, but i used to do this with my system (for other things) by doing the following.....

I setup the 2 screens in Windows Display properties with Both screens on and connected, and I set the TV as the Primary display.

I would then disconnect the TV and windows would detect it was gone and default everything back to my main desktop monitor. But as soon as I connected up the TV, Windows would switch the display over to that and kill the display to my desktop monitor.

Roger Prynne
22-09-2017, 23:20
What about using Windows key + P

UHREG
22-09-2017, 23:41
What about using Windows key + P
this does absolutely nothing for me.
Does it even work on windows 10?

Morgan Henstridge
22-09-2017, 23:43
It is definitely in Windows 10. Should pop out a sidebar.

you may need to ensure both displays are detected first though??

Roger Prynne
22-09-2017, 23:43
Yep just used it myself, but actually I use this TvGameLauncher (https://sourceforge.net/projects/tvgamelauncher/) and use two icons on the quick launch bar for each screen.

UHREG
22-09-2017, 23:51
ahh cool it works now. dont know what i did different before :D

anyway it looks like its changing the main display. which i guess is some kind of solution to this but anyway its not a very good option for me. everytime i do this i have to log out and in because of different scaling on the screens.

Edit: tvgamelauncher seems to be a huge problem solver. PC2 is not the only game with this problem for me :D
thanks for that :)