PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G920 accelerator pedal now not working

antb15
22-09-2017, 23:15
I was able to use my logitech G920 without any issues at all when I first loaded up the game and was running laps/races without issue. Then when I went to start the career mode, all of a sudden when I start the first practice session, the accelerator pedal stopped working. The other two are fine, as is the steering. The Windows (joy.cfg) wheel calibration/test shows that the pedal is working fine, but it does not calibrate or even register in pcars 2. I've tried the following;

Uninstalling the logitech software/reinstalling
Using the windows calibrating tool
Using USB 2 and 3 ports
Switching to keyboard and back again
Verifying the integrity of the game data.

I'm stumped with this one, as it was working perfectly in the same game session before is started career.

Any advice would be appreciated.

antb15
23-09-2017, 03:33
I was able to use my logitech G920 without any issues at all when I first loaded up the game and was running laps/races without issue. Then when I went to start the career mode, all of a sudden when I start the first practice session, the accelerator pedal stopped working. The other two are fine, as is the steering. The Windows (joy.cfg) wheel calibration/test shows that the pedal is working fine, but it does not calibrate or even register in pcars 2. I've tried the following;

Uninstalling the logitech software/reinstalling
Using the windows calibrating tool
Using USB 2 and 3 ports
Switching to keyboard and back again
Verifying the integrity of the game data.

I'm stumped with this one, as it was working perfectly in the same game session before is started career.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Figured it out. The configuration had changed somehow and throttle was assigned to a different axis. Fixed now.