PDA

View Full Version : is this outrun for MegaDrive?? all over again?? no...

taatguna
22-09-2017, 23:48
did i bought the rong game? what happen guys?? the game is unplayable...too too slow ....camera is horrible...the graphics, pffff.....first car that ive tried was ferrari gt3 and that reminds me OutRun for MegaDrive in the 80's lol

one tip.....let the menus, new cars and new options like it is and copy paste de gameplay from PC1......and dont forgget the sound

Ixoye56
23-09-2017, 00:16
You must have come to the wrong forum, this is for Pcars 2, I have no idea what game you are playing.....

likeshampoo
23-09-2017, 08:15
did i bought the rong game? what happen guys?? the game is unplayable...too too slow ....camera is horrible...the graphics, pffff.....first car that ive tried was ferrari gt3 and that reminds me OutRun for MegaDrive in the 80's lol

one tip.....let the menus, new cars and new options like it is and copy paste de gameplay from PC1......and dont forgget the sound

Lol, had the same experience with PC2 as well.

taatguna
24-09-2017, 14:58
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AozF-7odr7_0jAsOb0jKy7dUYhY7

This is videi ive made...playing cockpit cam its ok...but when i change to chase cam, the game goes in slow motion..

FIA
24-09-2017, 15:17
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AozF-7odr7_0jAsOb0jKy7dUYhY7

This is videi ive made...playing cockpit cam its ok...but when i change to chase cam, the game goes in slow motion..

Thats the grandad cam, its for the old racers, BUT in some way you could get a good lap time like that, its like slow motion, but in real time :single_eye:

anyway to me it looks like a zoomed in cam that's should be back, like in photo mode, so it looks slow

Edit;

Iv not had this, but will try and see, i always have car set to bonnet cam, so never even checked or noticed it..

taatguna
24-09-2017, 15:24
But when im plying it feels mutch worst than the video...and it looks like its the track turning and not car...dont know how to explain...he car seams very big and the track to straight and yiu cant drive like that because you reach a corner in 5 gear like 250kmh and you think you are like 40kmh and you dont gear down like instinct like it should......sorry mi inglish

Siberian Tiger
24-09-2017, 15:26
Agree, that doesn't look like it should be when in Chasecam...

Does other Xbox Users have the same Problem?

Have you tried a Hard Reset of the Console?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/How_to_do_a_Hard_Restart_on_Xbox_One

hkraft300
24-09-2017, 15:27
Fov?
World movement/ camera movement?

Bealdor
24-09-2017, 15:33
But when im plying it feels mutch worst than the video...and it looks like its the track turning and not car...dont know how to explain...he car seams very big and the track to straight and yiu cant drive like that because you reach a corner in 5 gear like 250kmh and you think you are like 40kmh and you dont gear down like instinct like it should......sorry mi inglish

Change your FOV for chase cam to 70-80.

taatguna
24-09-2017, 15:44
[QUOTE=Siberian Tiger;1363324]Agree, that doesn't look like it should be when in Chasecam...

Hi there....yes, ive reinstall the game today, dowload it today and that video ive made it after that (hard reset included)...and trust me its impossible to steer like that...chase cam its my favorite cam and when you turn it feels like the track is turning and when reach a corner, because the track speed feels in slow motion but your car turns faster so ita impossible to drive....and yes, ive tried every thing in the options and ita the same.
My brother and onether frien has the same problem...dont know if any one else has the same for now..

Sorry for the topic title when i compared to OutRun from the 80' and i realy want to help to make a better game (like PC1 was and i was very good at it and played thousands of hours) but the game just like it is it remainds me that game.

Siberian Tiger
24-09-2017, 15:45
Did you try the Information from Bealdor?

FIA
24-09-2017, 15:53
also try this after the others
turn post processes filters to off and turn off all the MOVEMENT to 0 in settings

taatguna
24-09-2017, 15:55
Yes... I did it just now again...turn on fov and put what he said and dont do nothing...i had tried this yesterday and nothing...i can make a new video if you want

taatguna
24-09-2017, 16:00
also try this after the others
turn post processes filters to off and turn off all the MOVEMENT to 0 in settings

I tried that just now and it does do nothing...thanks any way mate

Ronald0505
24-09-2017, 16:02
I have the same problem, the more AI I add the slower the game gets, horrible and really can't understand why this isn't noticed bij testers. And why should I do a hard reset to my XBox One?? This had nothing to do with my XBox but the game is broken. Any other game works like a charm. This is a huge mistake by all developers, testers and everyone who has involved with PC2. A big epic fail! If there's a Project Cars 3 going to be released in the future I will ignore it because they will not learn from these huge issues, like they didn't learned from Project Cars 1.

FIA
24-09-2017, 16:07
also all the FIELD OF VIEW try set all to 0
Minimum Speed Sensitive Speed, set to, No

go into Private Testing and see if it still does it there..

taatguna
24-09-2017, 16:25
I have the same problem, the more AI I add the slower the game gets, horrible and really can't understand why this isn't noticed bij testers. And why should I do a hard reset to my XBox One?? This had nothing to do with my XBox but the game is broken. Any other game works like a charm. This is a huge mistake by all developers, testers and everyone who has involved with PC2. A big epic fail! If there's a Project Cars 3 going to be released in the future I will ignore it because they will not learn from these huge issues, like they didn't learned from Project Cars 1.

Mate, im my case the game is very slow even when i play alone with no AI...and because i dont see any one else with this problem except 2 friends im starting to think its a problem with my game im particular or my console...dont know...but lets calm down and wait a bit more...i rmember the fights when Pcars 1 cames out

FIA
24-09-2017, 16:35
I will try this out later to see, i don't think its your game or console
as its works fast in the other views, so may be a bug with that cam view

Franco Ferrari
24-09-2017, 16:36
also all the FIELD OF VIEW try set all to 0
Minimum Speed Sensitive Speed, set to, No

go into Private Testing and see if it still does it there..

Why set it to 0?
I think he should increase the field of view, since from its video it looks like the FOV is way too narrow, not too wide.

Roger Prynne
24-09-2017, 16:38
Thats the grandad cam, its for the old racers, BUT in some way you could get a good lap time like that, its like slow motion, but in real time :single_eye:

anyway to me it looks like a zoomed in cam that's should be back, like in photo mode, so it looks slow

Edit;

Iv not had this, but will try and see, i always have car set to bonnet cam, so never even checked or noticed it..

And that's the grandma cam :biggrin-new:

moeder_theresa
24-09-2017, 20:25
I have that problem also.
And the driveline disapearce.
Sound is awful en the game erased my career progress 2 times already. :-(

Loucosp
24-09-2017, 20:48

[

This issue happened to me with LMP2 Ligier Honda on Watkins Glen on qualifying session (quick race).

I quit the session and pick up Ferrari LMP 900 , then cam was back to normal.

taatguna
24-09-2017, 22:45
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AozF-7odr7_0jAyudSnHmRG_eXzj

Guys...another video ive made today....in this one you can see better what im talking about.

MRBROWN33
24-09-2017, 23:04

The best advise I've read on theses forums yet! LMFAO!!!!

likeshampoo
24-09-2017, 23:17

Chase cam was the exact same for me with my copy. The cars look totally oversized on the track.

taatguna
24-09-2017, 23:37
Chase cam was the exact same for me with my copy. The cars look totally oversized on the track.

Exacly mate...and that too, the cars are oversized on track

taatguna
25-09-2017, 14:14
Any one can help me with the problem i have?? please??

Siberian Tiger
25-09-2017, 14:22
It seems to be an Issue that needs to be resolved by the Devs. Forwarded it.

Bealdor
25-09-2017, 14:31
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AozF-7odr7_0jAyudSnHmRG_eXzj

Guys...another video ive made today....in this one you can see better what im talking about.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51762-New-chase-cam-is-a-complete-mess&p=1364491&viewfull=1#post1364491

taatguna
25-09-2017, 16:37
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51762-New-chase-cam-is-a-complete-mess&p=1364491&viewfull=1#post1364491

Thanks, i thought i was the only one (almost)

taatguna
25-09-2017, 16:39
It seems to be an Issue that needs to be resolved by the Devs. Forwarded it.

Thanks... i ve hasked for help to see if sombody could help with somthing without a patch.

FIA
25-09-2017, 20:17
Well i tested this out and it only does this if you set Chase cam FIELD OF VIEW to 0
then put it back to 70 or 75 puts it back to how it should be..

Edit;
taatguna may be having a joke and being a bit of a troll, me thinks....

Siberian Tiger
25-09-2017, 20:24
Well i tested this out and it only does this if you set Chase cam FIELD OF VIEW to 0

Can please someone on Xbox1 confirm this? Thanks..

taatguna
25-09-2017, 22:05

Edit;
taatguna may be having a joke and being a bit of a troll, me thinks....

Dont understand what you mean by your last frase...any way, the minimum you can go o FOV its 35 at least for me, and ive tried that already and steals remains the same....i think my second video can show you better what is happning.....

taatguna
25-09-2017, 22:16
Can please someone on Xbox1 confirm this? Thanks..

I have tried right now its true...it runs a little bit better, and if i put chasecam to 120 its even better but in this case i only se half of the car but in bothes case its not realistic...sems like the track makes a zoom in....so if i put chasecam to 45 or 50 witch is my confortable angle of view it slows down too mutch, at 70 runs a litle better but is not ok as well....dont know what to say mor...sorry my english

cassito
25-09-2017, 22:26
I am facing the same problem, even activating and regulating the options. I have found that the FOV and sense of speed is inverted on the chase camera. The adjustment bars are also limited compared to the first game.

FIA
25-09-2017, 22:29
How can your game be different to my game?? i can set all FOV all the way down, and the slow cam videos your showing will happen, only at the lowest FOV setting

set it to 75 and the Grandad cam will stop :hopelessness: :eagerness:

are taatguna and cassito the same users, something fishy goings on me think

cassito
25-09-2017, 22:37
How can your game be different to my game?? i can set all FOV all the way down, and the slow cam videos your showing will happen, only at the lowest FOV setting

We are not the same users.

taatguna
25-09-2017, 22:57

Mate, wtf???... There is a bug in the game, im trying to help and your talking like that?? Fuck off....i went to playstation forum and there is people with the same problem there....i saw a video from a moderator or sms guy where he pauses the game went to settings raises de valor of chasecam and then during the game he stops the car and with a keybord e mange to foward the cam...so i tried to do the same, i assign butons on my controler but i can only do that in cam view...i wish i could do the same for the chase came...up angle, down angle move back or foward..
I have played PC1 since day one, thats almost the only game i play and i know this one is not ok in chaseam in therms of speed sensivity.....and yes, the minimum i can go down its 35 (makes the car far way and 120 its the max)...dick head

taatguna
25-09-2017, 23:03
One more thing, my xbox gamer tag is TAAT GUNA, if theres any one here in this forum that played with or agains me knows im good, clean and fair in Pcars 1

FIA
25-09-2017, 23:04
your game it still the same game as my game
i tested it all last night and 75 works fine

how is it my game don't do it? how come a can set this FOV option to low and i will see this slow cam?
but set it to 75 and it all good :rolleyes: answer how can it be a bug

as this whole thread was about this slow outrun Quote and videos, this may be some sort of glitch
but your slow car videos can be fixed, if set to 75 , we all have some sort of problem with it at the moment but we just goto a bug thread
and say we have a bug, its this or that... you get me :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWEjU4D2uo

Stone Cold Stig
25-09-2017, 23:12
As stated before, the speed sensitivity for chase cam are inverted and must be corrected. Cockpit is ok. Without speed sensitivity on, just set chase cam to 70-73 until they patch this. Considering that the xb1 version is currently struggling to deal with the performance load, getting our cameras right is paramount. I would love to use speed sensitivity in chase cam right now but in its current state, its making the sluggishness worse than it already is.

taatguna
25-09-2017, 23:28
As stated before, the speed sensitivity for chase cam are inverted and must be corrected. Cockpit is ok. Without speed sensitivity on, just set chase cam to 70-73 until they patch this. Considering that the xb1 version is currently struggling to deal with the performance load, getting our cameras right is paramount. I would love to use speed sensitivity in chase cam right now but in its current state, its making the sluggishness worse than it already is.

Thanks mate...im done here...ill wait for the first patch to see if im true or wrong...i know the game is wierd and i know what im talking about......that guy is a dick head

FIA
26-09-2017, 00:26
Here is the perfect example of, you cant show in text that we are just smiling and not having a go or arguing, but anyway :p :rolleyes: :nevreness: