PDA

View Full Version : Online games with friends and weather settings

Moogrant
23-09-2017, 09:54
Dear PC2 Support,

Me and my family members picked up the game yesterday and we got around to play a fair few online multiplayer private sessions today. When I have set the weather to realistic settings it turned out that in most of the games the weather gave me the realistic features but my opponents were racing the same race with clear and sunny weather the same time as i had pouring rain and water all over the track! Just kept wondering how I cant keep up with them, turns out we can actually be in the same race and have completely different weather. Please look into this and fix it as this is pretty much game breaking!

Thanks

Roger Prynne
23-09-2017, 10:12
Forwarded to the Devs.

Bealdor
23-09-2017, 10:33
Just to be 100% sure, were you using the real weather option? Or did you set up those weather slots yourself?

F1_Racer68
23-09-2017, 17:50
Just to be 100% sure, were you using the real weather option? Or did you set up those weather slots yourself?

I also experienced this and reported it as well here

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51431-Multiplayer-Bug-Report-Real-Weather-issue

It's definitely REAL weather specific. When we tried multiple slots everything worked fine.