PDA

View Full Version : Bug reporting

Daz
23-09-2017, 11:16
Hi all. I'm experiencing a couple of issues which I will put here. I play on PS4 pro with thrustmaster t300.
Biggest issue I have found is the menus in game. When you load up it's fine but if you, for example, quit out of a race ,any race the menus become unresponsive for up to a minute. There is no indication of the game doing anything in background but you can't navigate the menus at all. All the menus including track and car sub menus are very slow and laggy. Minor graphic flickering for example when you go under the banked circuit at Monza the advertising board flickers, when in cockpit view in cars with sunstrips the shadows from trees are magnified and flicker.

Dev Nibor
23-09-2017, 12:06
I've noticed this too, I found a workaround by tapping the PS button and returning to the playstation home screen, then go back into game and the controls are responsive again.

LeeGestuhl
23-09-2017, 12:39
May I ask which version of the T300 you use? The normal or Ferrari edition?
I'm using the T300 with the Ferrari wheel and it works absolutely fine.

Daz
23-09-2017, 13:11
May I ask which version of the T300 you use? The normal or Ferrari edition?
I'm using the T300 with the Ferrari wheel and it works absolutely fine.

Hi mate I'm using the Ferrari Edition t300 gte

LeeGestuhl
23-09-2017, 14:12
Does this also happen when playing offline? Are you connected over cable or WiFi?

Daz
23-09-2017, 15:35
Does this also happen when playing offline? Are you connected over cable or WiFi?

Hi yes it happens offline and online. I connect via cable direct to router

Daz
23-09-2017, 20:20
I've noticed this too, I found a workaround by tapping the PS button and returning to the playstation home screen, then go back into game and the controls are responsive again.

Tried that buddy does not improve it for me

mei0096
24-09-2017, 08:54
Although it may not be a bug, there is an error in the reflection of the side mirror of the vehicle.
It looks like a step or a seam, so I am curious.
The main vehicles are Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX, Pagani Huayra BC, but there may be others.
Please improve.

lancashirelad
24-09-2017, 19:50
After spending two days trying to get my T300 RS force feedback how i like it and failing i'm pretty sure the game is not saving the setting when changed in game.
I reset the settings after an experiment with a setting nearly ripped my thumb off while the car was on the grid waiting for lights to go green. I paused the game and went to the settings to reduce two settings from 50 to 15 (tone and fx) and unpaused the game back on the grid and noticed the FF was still very strong. This had happened quite a lot over the two days and so i decided to shut the game down back to main PS screen and boot the game back up. Low and behold the FF was very weak as i would of expected. I think unless the game is shut down all the changes are mixing with each other. Can this be investigated further please. FYI i'm on PS PRO and was racing at Oulton Park with the BMW 320 TC, 5 laps, two weather slots dry to rain and the settings were Gain 100,Volume 50, Tone 50 then reduced to 15, FX 50 then reduced to 15.MSS not touched. These setting had been changed quite a lot beforehand and i think this is the fault. Basically you have to shut the game down every time you want to test different settings. Ill update if i discover anything else.