PDA

View Full Version : RallyCross Broken (PS4)

Boyd12
23-09-2017, 12:20
In the Final of the RX International and I started 2nd on the start line after the 1st corner at the DirtFish Pro Course I noticed me and another ai driver are both 5th and 6th with a gap of 39s behind but i'm clearly in 1st position as i noticed it. Its also not got my S1 time down ? WTF I tired restarting the race and it still stick me 39s behind

Video look at the times right at the start (sorry for bad quality but shows my point clearly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt-gi-yrfts&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Its like it has put me a lap down at the start of the race my first lap time was 1:38 my next lap was 47.7

Seriously annoying

Boyd12
23-09-2017, 12:33
Yep the game has put me a lap down the AI drivers are already on lap 2 at the start of the race great bug SMS seriously any testing done ?

Pisshead30
23-09-2017, 16:42
Yep the game has put me a lap down the AI drivers are already on lap 2 at the start of the race great bug SMS seriously any testing done ?

The console testing wasn't done by SMS it was outsourced elsewhere according to posts ive seen by mods

JoshTheGeologist
25-09-2017, 15:39
In the Final of the RX International and I started 2nd on the start line after the 1st corner at the DirtFish Pro Course I noticed me and another ai driver are both 5th and 6th with a gap of 39s behind but i'm clearly in 1st position as i noticed it. Its also not got my S1 time down ? WTF I tired restarting the race and it still stick me 39s behind

Video look at the times right at the start (sorry for bad quality but shows my point clearly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt-gi-yrfts&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Its like it has put me a lap down at the start of the race my first lap time was 1:38 my next lap was 47.7

Seriously annoying

Wow that's absolutely insane. It's a little disappointing how many bugs are popping up. This is a fantastic game and we just need to be patient for SMS to be able to tackle them all.